Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You Lord for a roof over our heads, for food in our body, and for all Your kind blessings. Please may the work to our home today go smoothly, accomplish as much as possible, outcome be a work area that is conducive to its purpose. Please Lord help us make consistent headway on repairs that...
Replies
12
Views
184
Dear God please forgive me for drinking alcohol again. I lasted ### days of sobriety and know I am having another drink of whiskey and beer and I hope that I don't have a hangover tomorrow morning so that I can go back to work without any AWS. I'm sitting on my bed drinking alcohol and staring...
Replies
12
Views
178
Lord please open a place for my mom in a senior home. We are first in a waiting list. It is getting very difficult to supervise her. Alzheimer, diabetes, depression...very exhausting and complicated...and it's too expensive to get a woman (or 2?? - two shifts!!) to supervise her. And please...
Replies
5
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom