Work And Release Of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alet

Guest
God, please give ### a permanent work or permanent jobs to do.

Please release him from alcohol.

I love him so very much.

###

In Jesus name

Amen
 
Dear Lord, please heal ### from alcoholic addiction, please cleanse ### and release ###. Please use ### life to Your instrument in glorifying Your name and please give ### a good job. Please bless their relationship with wisdom, peace, love, and joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord help ### to achieve so much more than drugs. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please get one of these treatments to work and come out soon. Maybe be available to the public 2027 and on the market 2028. I would like to be a test subject for one or both of them. I want my young style back. Especially all the ridicule I received not allowed to grow it to my...
Replies
8
Views
395
I desire that ### be released from jail instantly because she has been incarcerated due to reasons beyond control
Replies
11
Views
122
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith and trust in Your goodness. Lord, You know that a payment owed to us has been withheld. Whether it is because of human error, delay, or the malice of others, nothing is hidden from You. Father, You know that we have worked faithfully and that...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom