Word of power and love came out from Jesus heart.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

In the middle of a church service where Jesus was preaching, devil possesed man came out and started yelling and screaming....

What have You do with us, said the possesed man. Did You come to torment us?
Luke 4. 31

Inmediately devils came out from this man. He was delivered from this torment.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus did heal all kinds of deseases when He was out preaching and teaching Gods word. Devils of all kinds recognized who Jesus was and what He was doing around them. They flee from His holy presence, casting out all of them and delivering people from torments from hell. For You are glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Satan is out working over time to make all Christians life so miserable and it is sending all kinds of sickness, pains, sorrow, hate, anger and rage againgst others. Do not let him do harm to you. Just as Jesus cast him out after the forty days temption, you and me can do this in the name of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A man with leprosy came and knelt in front of Jesus, begging to be healed. "If you are willing, you can heal me and make me clean," he said. Moved with compassion, Jesus reached out and touched him. "I am willing," he said. "Be healed!" Instantly the leprosy disappeared, and the man was healed...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom