Wonderful chords in the morning.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are.

The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven filling our heart with joy.

Just thank God, He has given to us a song in the night and throughout the whole day.

With all of my heart I shall give God all the honor, all the praise and all the glory. He is doing great things for those who love His name. Saving, healing, giving new hope to peoples lives. My life belongs to Him alone. He has brought us here to earth not to sin against the Lord, instead, He sent us here to this world to live a holy and pure life and glorify His holy name wherever we are.

🙏 ❤️🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name to teach me how and cause me to trust You and trust in You with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. In all my ways, in everything I do, let me acknowledge You first, pray, seek Your will in the matter, and allow You to direct the footsteps that I take, the words that I speak, and how I conduct myself. Let me wait upon the Lord and not make a move until I hear from You God. God, please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, all those I personally know that stand in need of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are.

The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven filling our heart with joy.

Just thank God, He has given to us a song in the night and throughout the whole day.
I always sing songs of praise to Jesus before I get up from bed and it has been a blessing to my life when I do this. God is faithful and true to His word.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom