Women of faith were chosen by God Himself.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wonderful things God did for women whose deep faith in Him were shown and explain in Gods word.

Women of God.
All women of faith.
Cannot be like the world.
They love their Lord.
Serve with care and concern.
For lost souls of the world.
They are tender in all they do.
They are kind and good to all.
Singing praises to Him.
Who have chosen them
To be holy and pure in His sight.

We bow down and crown Him the King... King of all kings You will be.

These wonderful women of faith are convicted of Gods truth coming out from His word. They believe and stand on the promises Jesus has given to all of us, even when our emotions and circumstances will tell us something different.

Miriam, Aarons sister, took a tambourine in hear hand, while all the women went out after hear with tambourines dancing and she responded to them.
Sing unto the Lord for He is gloriously triumphant, horse and chariot He has cast unto the sea.
Exo. 15.20, 21

Father we love You, we praise You, we adore You, glorify Your name in all the earth.
Jesus we love You, we praise You, we adore You, glorify Your name in all the earth.

This should be our song of praise to the Lord all the days of our life.
Amen

Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over both of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Last edited:
🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over both of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
May God bless all women of prayer and women of faith.

Wonderful things God did for women whose deep faith in Him were shown and explain in Gods word.

Women of God.
All women of faith.
They love their Lord.
Singing praises to Him.
Who have chosen them

These wonderful women of faith are convicted of Gods truth coming out from His word. They believe and stand on the promises Jesus has given to all of us, even when our emotions and circumstances will tell us something different.

Miriam, Aarons sister, took a tambourine in hear hand, while all the women went out after hear with tambourines dancing and she responded to them.
Sing unto the Lord for He is gloriously triumphant, horse and chariot He has cast unto the sea.
Exo. 15.20, 21

Father we love You, we praise You, we adore You, glorify Your name in all the earth.
Jesus we love You, we praise You, we adore You, glorify Your name in all the earth.

Amen
I constantly pray for those wonderful missionaries who happen to be women of God who go out to other countries and share the Lord. May God bless them.

Women of God.
All women of faith.
They love their Lord.
Singing praises to Him.
Who have chosen them

Exo. 15.20, 21

Amen
My wife is such a wonderful person. She loves to teach children during Vacation Bible School and our Sunday school class is blessed to have her teaching about Jesus. May God bless those dedicated women of God teaching our children Gods word and help them memorize all the promises Jesus has given to us.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Amen

Women of God.
All women of faith.
They love their Lord.
Singing praises to Him.
Who have chosen them

Exo. 15.20, 21

Amen
Thank you Jesus for sending wonderful women of faith who shows their children to love Jesus and to obey His word.

Similar Requests

• Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This wonderful people of God are responsible for leading Gods word to children, young people and adults, learning deeply what is the will of the Father for all of us. Let us all show our appreciation for what they do. Providing spiritual guidance, personally directing all of them to the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hallelujah to the King of kings, we will glorify the Lamb, we will glorify His forever and ever in heaven above. Our dear Lord is calling all of us to glorify His holy name wherever we are. If we have a deep faith in Him and what He can do for us and for others, then we should glorify God in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom