Without A Leg To Stand On

  • Thread starter Thread starter morphman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morphman

Guest
I request prayer that my inability to walk will improve. I have always had problems with balance and have to walk with a cane all the time but most every year my left knee goes out but this year it is both my knees, legs, and feet and I can only barely move with a good bit of pain and it is affecting my life and just being able to do the basic things in life. It is causing a lot of worry especially for my ### year old daughter who has even asked her friends and church to pray for me. Thank you all very much for including me in your prayers.
 
Lord include ### on the healing list please. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my left whole leg without any kind of pain to be free.
Replies
10
Views
164
🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to life 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to my matrimonial, 2 Cor 7:10… I ask she honor...
Replies
10
Views
214
🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to repentance unto life, 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to my matrimonial, 2 Cor 7:10… I...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom