Wisdom To Operate ### Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
Father, please give me wisdom and understanding to operate the new machine I bought, the name of the machine is ###, which I purchase in order to test my patient, but I did not know how to operate it. (2) Let the holy spirit of God touch me and teach me in Jesus name.
 
please pray 4 my ### she is ill may be heart problem please...ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssplease God se request ki g ye ki my ### thick ho jaye aaj hi amen
 
I pray that God will help you have the understanding, and that every patient that comes to you will be healed, and be made well in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
lord plz guide ### how to operate the machine and give your support to ###. amen
 
Praying for learning to be retived by the strnth and power of Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy spirit please guide me to buy a new high quality washing machine (clothes) for a low price, simple to use, characteristics exactly for my needs. There are to many infos or for some things i am not sure. You know Holy spirit everything in advance what can happen with my washing machine and...
Replies
10
Views
51
I am just going to buy a new washing machine. Please pray for WISDOM and GUIDANCE and FAVOR concerning help and support from workers (sellers). Please pray for the high quality washing machine low price, also should i buy also 2 in one (washing and drying machine) and exactly which one. Also the...
Replies
9
Views
37
I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom