Wisdom for our Church to grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word bless you, encourage you, strengthen you, and build up your faith. Have Faith In God… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord God raise up humble leaders, who will follow in your footsteps. I know that the right leaders will do a good job of building your church. In Jesus name amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

praise the lord ###, I am from ###. I also serve Lord Jesus Christ. I am a ###. I am running a church since last ###. The gathering in my church is only ###. I have not received the blessing of prophecy. I just have received the gift of tongues. ### dead people have been resurrected in my church...
Replies
8
Views
385
Need miracle for young man Name ### in ### Family wants him unhooked from life support Pray God moves heals delivers and saves ### in Jesus name amen
Replies
6
Views
153
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:20 : by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. A Prayer for God's Wisdom and Renewal Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the deep seas and the high heavens. Your knowledge...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom