We are so grateful you trusted us to join you in lifting this important need before the Lord. As you prepared for your real estate exam, we prayed earnestly that God would grant you His perfect wisdom, calm your heart, and help you recall every detail you studied. We asked Him to quiet any anxiety and fill you with confidence in His strength, not your own.

Now that your exam is behind you, we would love to hear how the Lord answered! If you passed, please share your praise so we can rejoice with you. If you feel you need to retake it, we are still here to stand with you in prayer—just post your request again, and we will continue to intercede for clarity, retention, and peace.

Whatever the outcome, we pray that you would feel God’s presence with you, reminding you that He is your Provider, your Teacher, and your Peace. May He continue to guide your steps as you seek Him in all things. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my national real estate exam. To stay calm and recall all the information during the exam with ease and confidence. to make informed decisions and to be happy for myself ! Amen Thank you to all and God bless !!
Replies
12
Views
240
Heavenly Father, I come before You with thanksgiving, acknowledging that every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank You for the plans You have placed in my heart, the opportunities before me, and the vision You have entrusted to me. I surrender this entire week into Your hands. Lord, I...
Replies
9
Views
288
Please pray that I pass my real estate exam and absorb all the information I study, please pray that God guides me through it. Please pray that the new medication prescribed for ulcerative colitis works with no negative side effects and that I’m able to go into remission. In Jesus’ name.
Replies
8
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom