Wisdom, Favor, And Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Father u are my daddy, and as u have said many times before u luv me, u luv all your children on this earth. So as i believe, and trust u on this, then i ask of u to please give me the wisdom, favor, and peace i need in my life at this point in jesus name i pray AMEN!!!!! THANK U FATHER GLORY BE TO THE FATHER
 
Dear Lord hear our prayers. In Jesus' name I ask. Amen
 
Lord open up ### and touch their mind hear and spirit...Lord bring them to a place of obedience to Your will and show them the path on which they are to go...set a hedge of protection around them and use them for the glory of Your kingdom in Jesus name...
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Bless me Lord Jesus to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ Jesus. Bless me to prosper and be in excellent health. Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, peace, and great favor from God. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Amen!!!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###,

CS Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
default_jesus-sign.gif
speak to her and make all her wishes come true .. in your name I pray amen
 
Wisdom favor and peace be with you praying to Jesus he may complete this to be meeting your needs. A

men.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
12
Views
464
Please kindly pray that I may be uplifted after the passing away of a close relative, for my emotional and physical healing, for abdominal pain to cease and for sound refreshing rest / sleep, and that I will feel well and strong enough to attend Church. I really need the Lord's Help and trust in...
Replies
12
Views
356
Please kindly pray for ### driving a long way, for safety and protection from the Lord, and for other friends too. For two students getting exam results to share good news. And For myself, for God's peace, healing and leading. God knows all the details. Praying in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom