Will you please pray for ### and stand in agreement

debrann29

Servant
Will you please pray for me and stand in agreement with me. Praying for God to restore the love and are marriage of 20 years. Satan has persuaded my husband, ###, to leave us for another woman. Pray for God to place conviction on ### and this woman and for God to open ###'s eyes, heart, and mind to the truth. Pray for ###'s salvation and pray for the Lord to change ###. I repent and ask for Your forgiveness Lord, for anything that I might have done, that is not of You. I am praying for a miracle. I trust You Lord and I have faith in You, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
199
I’m asking you all to stand in agreement with me in prayer concerning my mom, she has not been eating much and vomiting not really keeping much down. She’s experiencing symptoms of the c word. However I believe God is able to break deliver and restore I’m believing God for healing deliverance...
Replies
7
Views
336
Hello🌹I need you all to pray with and for me so badly. I know that God can do what seems absolutely impossible. I feel as if He is working things out for me. Today, I am feeling very down...perhaps a little more than usual. I need God to make this depression and anxiety go away. I need him to...
Replies
11
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom