Will we be in Heaven or on the New Earth?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Most Christians say,"Jesus is bringing us to Heaven with Him shortly".Now, after the Rapture we will be in Heaven,avoiding the Tribulation.But look what happens afterwards--the Milenial reign,and then the New Heavens and Earth.Will we be in Heaven for eternity?Well look at how it's worded."And I John saw the Holy City New Jerusalem descending out of Heaven as a bride adorned for her husband."DESCENDING OUT OF Heaven, descending means to come down,. Out of where? Heaven! descending OUT OF, means it doesn't stay in Heaven.It descends from Heaven,Also, if we were all in Heaven for eternity{along with other Christians who were born}, the New Jerusalem would be unpopulated. But is it? the Bible states that people will be living there.{And we know that unsaved people don't go on to the New Earth,so they're Christians.} So I believe....after death nowadays, Christians go to Heaven...I believe in the pre Tribulation Rapture, where we'll be in Heaven...but I think in the New Heaven and Earth , in the next dispensation, we'll be on Earth, Because also, the Earth would be unpopulated,and what's the sense of creating a new Earth if no one will be there?Know what I mean?

Most Christians say,"Jesus is bringing us to Heaven with Him shortly".Now, after the Rapture we will be in Heaven,avoiding the Tribulation.But look what happens afterwards--the Milenial reign,and then the New Heavens and Earth.Will we be in Heaven for eternity?Well look at how it's worded."And I John saw the Holy City New Jerusalem descending out of Heaven as a bride adorned for her husband."DESCENDING OUT OF Heaven, descending means to come down,. Out of where? Heaven! descending OUT OF, means it doesn't stay in Heaven.It descends from Heaven,Also, if we were all in Heaven for eternity{along with other Christians who were born}, the New Jerusalem would be unpopulated. But is it? the Bible states that people will be living there.{And we know that unsaved people don't go on to the New Earth,so they're Christians.} So I believe....after death nowadays, Christians go to Heaven...I believe in the pre Tribulation Rapture, where we'll be in Heaven...but I think in the New Heaven and Earth , in the next dispensation, we'll be on Earth, Because also, the Earth would be unpopulated,and what's the sense of creating a new Earth if no one will be there?Know what I mean?
There is a lot that points to the new earth. Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists teach of the new earth. I am not as worried about the afterlife. I am walking daily with the Lord, taking it day by day. But it is very possible that many of us believers will be in an earth inhabited by the meek that is cleansed of evildoers.

According to Gods word. New heaven and new earth will be there for all of us. Just be faithful and true to God almighty. Remember what Jesus said. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. Relax, believe in Jesus words. Once our time on earth is up, we will find out where that will be. Do not believe the Mormons, do not believe the Jehovahs Witness lies nor the Adventists. False prophets and false teachers have come around adn we must be aware of the devils tactics. He does not want us to end up in paradise. Satan want us all burning in hell and suffering untold pain.

I am trusting Gods word above all things. We shall be where Jesus want us to be. I am not guessing, I am not predicting, I am just waiting for Jesus promise to be fulfilled. He is preparing a place for us. Where that will be? Only He knows where it is gona be. All we have to do now is to wait and see. Wonderful things shall happen to those who believe, trust and wait for Him.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven. A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white. B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body. C. When weakness and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The devil is hard a work temptiong even Christians to play lottery and win millions of dollars and then our soul will get lost and we will end in hells burning fire. Jesus clearly told us. Love not the world nor the things of the world, of you love the world then the love of the Father is not...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No matter what sadness has come to your heart, I want to overcome it with Jesus help and grace. No matter what race you are taking right now, I want to run along with you till we reach heavens gates to enter in. No matter how bad times has come to all of us, I want to go through this along...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom