WILL CALL

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The devil has so misled, deceived, and distorted the Word of God, that even many Christians have subconsciously fallen prey to his devices. But, then again, has that not been his vindictive goal since he was cast out of heaven because of his jealous hearted betrayal of God? You see the devil sought to steal God's pulpit; BUT GOD, fully understanding the contagious nature of wickedness, chose not to subject the rest of Heaven's angels to the devil's plagues, and IMMEDIATELY, kicked that demon out of Heaven. And rightly so! For, as we can see, the devil (aka, the prince of darkness), whom man chose to rule the earth when he rejected Jesus, entices and contaminates many Christians, even God's elect in an effort to twist God's Word (i.e. side-eye God; "God is his Word" ). Many Christians unwittingly, pit "Old Testament" against "New Testament," mistakingly believing that because Jesus fulfilled the law, they can sin as much as they want, and never have to repent, Not so. For the wages of sin is still death unto the unrepentant: Hebrews 10: 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

Some Christians disregard the Old Testament's Ten Commandments in favor the New Testament's Cross, believing that, instead of heeding the Commandments, all they have to do, under the new covenant, is love God and love one another. And that is true, on the surface; but, those who truly know God, know that He doesn't operate according to surface theology. The New Covenant is, at the heart of the matter, a summation, if you will, of the Old Covenant, it's just that our offering of sacrifice is different; rather than the blood of bulls and goats, and the sprinkling of ashes, WHEN WE SIN, because we will, we are graced with the gift of pleading the Blood of Jesus in earnest and humble repentance, . What an awesome gift. AIN'T GOD GOOD?!!!

"There is nothing new under the sun." Under the New Covenant: (1) If we truly love God with all our heart, soul, and mind, then we honor the commandments wherein it is written: "Exodus 20: 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. (2) If we truly love our neighbor as ourselves, then we treat others as though the God who resides in us, also dwells in them; so that we do not sin against them with stealing, killing, bearing false witness, adultery, etc.

Unfortunately, some will argue that this interpretation of the text renders Christ's sacrifice, the finished work of the cross, obsolete; it does not, if anything, it reverences it. Besides, there is no arguing against the TRUTH. If God says His people, and the house of Jacob are rebellious; is that not true? Even so, though the world rejected Him, Jesus' sacrifice affords us the opportunity to be reconciled to Him, through repentance. You might say that salvation is that priceless gift left to us, by The Most High, at free will call; but in order to retrieve it we must submit our claim ticket of repentance. After all, not everyone who says "Lord, Lord" will enter into heaven because salvation is not bestowed upon the wicked or unrepentant, neither can it be bought nor sold: But, those who claim the gift, by calling on the name of the Lord in repentance shall be saved! That's the true finished work of the cross.

Of this I am certain, God's Word is TRUTH . . .

Matthew 7: 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; BUT HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.

What is God's will? It is God's will that we repent.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

It is likewise God's will that we thank Him in every situation, including our repentance, which comes only by way of Jesus' sacrifice on Calvary, which was God's compassion regarding us.

1 Thessalonians 5: 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

BEGINNING OF STORY

Once again, mine is not to judge any, but rather in fulfilling my call, to warn all.

THANK YOU FOR THE LAMB
You are the miracle; be the blessing. Bless someone who can't bless you back.

~

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Isaiah 58:1 "Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins. WHOSE BABY IS IT? We must be mindful of whose advice we follow. Nowhere in the Bible are we instructed to mock, mistreat, or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Most mothers who aborted their babies have a terrible time to sleep well at night. They see strange dark figures running around the hallway and hearing voices. Sometimes they hear babies crying so loud this mother cannot control those voices. Call on the Lord. Jesus alone can save you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"You must give them my messages whether they listen or not..." Amen When Judas realized, in his heart, what he had done to his brother/friend/neighbor, instead of going before the one he had harmed, who happened to be "The LORD," to confess and repent of the rock of betrayal that he had...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John the apostle is telling us today the truth of Gods word. Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false teachers have gone out into the world. I John 4.1 Anyone who comes to you and tells you that Jesus is just an angel...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day when we started to love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul, then obedience ceases to be a burden in our life, obedience to his voice becomes a delight in His commands, belief in His wonderful promises and more love to Him grows down deep in our soul. By Thy blessed word of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom