Why!

Mizu

Disciple of Prayer
Been waiting on God for 9 months for full-time employment and income. I get very few interviews and they get cancelled! Am I under a curse?! Please pray for me, I need full-time work and income.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FOR PAST FEW MONTH I AM PLANNING TO CHANGE MY JOB FROM ACCOUNTANT TO CREDIT ANLYST OR FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE I ATTENDED INTERVIEW BUT THEY I HAVNT HEARD FROM THEM ITS AN MNC COMPANY AS WELL. I AM GETTING BORED AND DISCOURAGED BEING AS AN ACCOUNTANT AND LOW SALARY END. DUE TO WHICH MY PARENTS ARE...
Replies
10
Views
137
Dear Heavenly father, in the mighty name of Jesus I ### have been suspended from work for a week now and I do not have any steady income. I was told this investigation of looking up my own account a year ago would be completed in 48 hours. I am disabled and I am very limited with the work I can...
Replies
11
Views
149
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom