WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It must be my language: Because God has never assigned a difficult or unpopular task to His people; and certainly, none of His people could have ever fulfilled such a calling:

If only Moses had warned Pharaoh . . . No, wait.
If only Noah had built that ark . . . No, wait.
If only Ezekiel had kept listening to God, and relayed His messages . . . No wait.
If only Jesus had said "Nevertheless" . . . No, that's definitely not it.

The commonality among them, is this, each had the difficult task of sounding the trumpet, according to God's stipulations, so that the good news of salvation might be imparted unto a rebellious people. But, their difficult, and often unpopular task, seemed foolish to those who were perishing; for they deemed themselves more knowledgeable than God's servants. But, who hath believed His report? God does not place us in volatile situations to fulfill His Word . . . right? Therefore, it must be my language. Even so, I thought there were some Bible reading folk up in the church house; for truly if that were so, they would have known that my language is very meek, compared to the words God uses regarding His shepherds, in particular (check the text). Yet, even if my language were the issue (it's not, sin is), God's discernment is this: "They refuse to listen to you because they refuse to listen to Me." That's 100. Does God not know?

If negative, disrespectful, out-of-order, and condescending is what you glean from my tone, it's because that's how sin reverberates in God's hearing (check the text). When Jesus (God in human form) bore witness to sin in the temple, not only did He speak harsh words, He turned over some tables, and emptied some collection plates; because what is rebellion against God, if not negative, disrespectful, and out-of-order? And how condescending is it to God, that His own people, wilfully sin, as if the Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent God is unaware? Yeah, that's a whole other level of disrespect. For as God instructed me in 2014, in response to my "closet complaints" about my sisters Sodom and Samaria: "SHUT UP," stop complaining to Me, as if I don't know; "Cry aloud, SPARE NOT! Lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression and the house of Jacob their sins." Shouldn't you therefore be grateful to God for warning, not rod. Howbeit, my speech rings familiarity, for He has not sent me to a people of unfamiliar language; but, as it were, to the transgressing house of Jacob. "What is the transgression of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?"

"There is nothing new under the sun." All he had to do was free the slaves, but Pharaoh disregarded Moses. All they had to do was "get on board," but the people laughed at Noah. All they had to do was listen, but they gossipped about, and dismissed Ezekiel. And, oh my, what wasn't done unto Jesus? (I can almost hear my heart breaking): All the world had to do was choose Him, but they chose Barabbas instead. The fact that many shepherds, of this generation seek to manipulate God (God is His Word) to justify their disobedience, to please man and gain mammon, is likewise, and sadly so, nothing new: "They all look to their own way, every one for his own gain, from his quarter." It's funny how one can go from "antichrist," unto whom no one should give place; to "Ark of the Covenant," which must not be touched, and therefore not restored (Y'all are something else). Either way is to disobediently ratify the restorative agreement. Even Obed-Edom's house, wherein the Ark was cared for and protected, was blessed by its presence. But, I suppose it's a matter of faith, how one chooses to prophesy over his life: the fate of Uzzah vs. the good fortune of Obed-Edom. According to God's Word, the Gentiles, may receive favor whereby they are grafted in, when they turn from sin to fulfill the difficult task of restoration, which God's own people have refused. What a blessing! God will use whomever He pleases to fulfill His Word. It is not in him who, had at first agreed to the task, but then refused to fulfill it, that God finds pleasure: God is well pleased in the one whom, at first refused, then having a changed heart and mind, did do His will.

Does this mean that God has forsakened the church? Absolutely not, for there shall come a remnant out of the house of Jacob.

GOD, always has the last word. Thank You LORD.

Luke 9:61-62 "Another said, Yes, Lord, I will follow you, but first let me say goodbye to my family." But Jesus told him," Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God." For this reason, we do not run back to Egypt (not referring to the nation, but to whatever holds us captive) for it is indeed a place of bondage. Yet, if we, in a stupor, return, in error, it is only through the mercy of God, for His namesake, that He causes them to sustain us. Not because we made the right choice in returning, nor because our captors have been transformed, but rather to preserve us for the purpose to which He called us. Otherwise, our "Egypt" would destroy us.

Therefore: "If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it."

Go forth: "And, if a town refuses to welcome you, shake its dust from your feet as you leave to show that you have abandoned those people to their fate."

AMEN

Be the blessing.

Note: What a blessing it has been to rest in Dallas, but yet again, I feel a shift. Though It has been a difficult assignment, and I have sometimes felt like giving up, I wouldn't change it for the world. What an awesome honor to be counted among those, through whom God chooses to display His glory for the benefit of so many others. Simply amazing. GOD IS FAITHFUL!

~​

They will not listen to Jesus words who said. Come unto Me... I will give you rest. The devil wants all of them full of depression, sadness, worry and stress. Jesus want us all happy, joyful and full of peace. No one in the whole wide world has offered us what Jesus offer us today and will give everyone who comes to Him just as they are. If someone refuses to come, then fast and pray so Jesus will touch, move and change their hearts. Nothing is impossible for God to do wonderful things for those who are lost.

All Christians should be on their knees praying for everyone who do not want to listen, or come along with us to church and give their lives to the Lord. Specially all the atheists needs our prayers. They will not listen at all. All the abortionists who kill babies all the time, they will not listen to Gods voice. Thou shall not kill. Fast and pray for them. Hackers and thieves also need our prayers because they love to sneek over our private accounts and steal the money. Let us all pray for them because they will not listen. O God, please, save them we pray. Amen.

Continue to share the Lord with anyone you see in the street, at home, at work and wheever you are. Jesus is knocking at the door of anyone who wants to open the heart. All we have to do is to be faithful to the Lord till He call us home to heaven.

They will not listen to Jesus words who said. Come unto Me... I will give you rest. The devil wants all of them full of depression, sadness, worry and stress. Jesus want us all happy, joyful and full of peace. No one in the whole wide world has offered us what Jesus offer us today and will give everyone who comes to Him just as they are. If someone refuses to come, then fast and pray so Jesus will touch, move and change their hearts. Nothing is impossible for God to do wonderful things for those who are lost.
The thief comes only to steal, to kill and to destroy but Jesus comes that we may have life and have it to the full.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
If we fast and pray daily before the Lord, they will listen and will come to know Him. All you and I have to do is to stay faithful to the Lord and continue to lift them in prayer. Make them feel wanted by God and smile and be friendly. Jesus loves all of them who refuse to hear His name.

The devil is giving them deaf ears so they will not listen nor come to church to worship with us. But we must continue to pray for them. Someday, they will come back to God and they will be saved.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.- Romans 13:12 New International Version - UK I was so excited to put on my new for the first time, but after just a few hours I wanted to throw them away. My eyes ached and head throbbed from adjusting to the new...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Judges 1–3,Luke 4:1–30 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. Mark 11:13 The barren and withered fig tree, representing an unfaithful nation soon to be overrun by its enemies, is a common Old Testament image (Isaiah 28:4; 34:4...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 43–45 , Matthew 12:24–50 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15 On Charley and Jan’s fiftieth wedding anniversary, they shared breakfast at a café with their son Jon. That day, the restaurant was understaffed with just a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Stoning Of Stephen I cried, I grieved, and I pondered his story ALL day, and now it seems to be an everyday thing. But I don't understand why I wept ALL day. I didn't even know Stephen. His story seemed to be very short, yet, I mourned him. But Stephen SAW the heavens opened up, he SAW the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom