Why won't people do what Jesus said?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It pains me to hear all of the people who say that they are saved when Jesus was so clear in his words. It pains me to hear people justify themselves in their ways.
So many people say they are saved. They rejoice in this. But the Bible says on Judgement Day they will seperate the sheep from the goats. Are you a sheep or a goat? How do you know? Do you study what Jesus himself said? Do you DO what he said? One thing he said is:

KJB1611, Matthew 5:20 For I say vnto you, That except your righteousnesse shall exceede the righteousnesse of the Scribes and Pharisees, yee shall in no case enter into the kingdome of heauen.

We must be more righteous in love. If we are not more righteous than they were it says we will not enter Heaven. That means we are a GOAT. Goats will be thrown into the lake of fire. KJB1611, Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheepe on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Jesus also said:
KJB 1611 Matthew 18:

3 And said, Uerily I say vnto you, Except yee be conuerted, and become as little children, yee shall not enter into the kingdome of heauen.

4 Whosoeuer therefore shall humble himselfe as this little childe, the same is greatest in the Kingdome of heauen.

5 And who so shall receiue one such little child in my name, receiueth me.

6 But who so shall offend one of these little ones which beleeue in me, it were better for him that a milstone were hanged about his necke, and that hee were drowned in the depth of the Sea.

Who are the little ones? They are the sheep. They are the ones that follow whatever Jesus said, and love him so much and can not do other than he said. These little ones are humble, they love each other in agape love. They do everything they can do to be more righteous than the scribes and the pharisses.

When we love, our faith has works.
James 2:

17 Euen so faith, if it hath not works, is dead being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I haue workes: shew mee thy faith without thy workes, and I will shew thee my faith by my workes.

19 Thou beleeuest that there is one God, thou doest well: the deuils also beleeue, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou knowe, O vaine man, that faith without workes is dead?

If we have faith without works we are a GOAT.

Even Jesus told us to repent: KJB 1611 Matthew 4: 17 ¶ From that time Iesus began to preach, and to say, Repent, for the kingdome of heauen is at hand.

Repenting is a work. As is: Feeding the poor, Clothing the poor and naked, as is taking care of the sick, as is visiting them that are locked up. Taking in a stranger, and loving them, and providing for them. Taking care of orphans and widows.

KJB1611 Matthew 25:
41 Then shall he say also vnto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into euerlasting fire, prepared for the deuill and his angels.

42 For I was an hungred, and yee gaue me no meat: I was thirstie, and ye gaue me no drinke:

43 I was a stranger, and yee tooke me not in: naked, and ye clothed mee not: sicke, and in prison, and yee visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answere him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sicke, or in prison, and did not minister vnto thee?

45 Then shall he answere them, saying, Uerely, I say vnto you, in as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Jesus also said:
KJB1611 Matthew 5:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the poore in spirit: for theirs is the kingdome of heauen.

4 Blessed are they that mourne: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meeke: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which doe hunger and thirst after righteousnesse: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the mercifull: for they shall obtaine mercie.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall bee called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousnesse sake: for theirs is the kingdome of heauen.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall reuile you, and persecute you, and shal say all manner of euill against you falsly for my sake.

12 Reioyce, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heauen: For so persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.

Do you know the words of Yeshuah aka Jesus? DO you follow him like a little lamb? Do you love him enough to keep his commands (those are the laws of the Bible)? Are you more righteous than the Scribes and the Pharisees? Are you meek, are you humble? Are you Pure in Heart? Are you merciful? Have you mourned? Are you poor in spirit? Have you been persecuted for righteousness sake? Have you been reviled?

If you can answer yes to all of these things, then, you might be a sheep, and HE might say he knows you. Repentance anyone?

Last edited:
❤To know God is to love God. To love God is to obey God. You can't truly love God if you don't know Him. And you will not obey God if you don't love Him. To Know God is to Love and Obey God. It is just that simple. Do You Love HIM?

Luke 10:27(KJV) - And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind…

John 14:21 (KJV) - He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:23 (KJV) - Jesus answered and said unto him, if a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

1 John 2:5 (NLT)- But those who obey God’s word truly show how completely they love him. That is how we know we are living in him.

1 John 5:3 (KJV) - For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name never let me fall out of love with You. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Last edited:
It pains me to hear all of the people who say that they are saved when Jesus was so clear in his words. It pains me to hear people justify themselves in their ways.
So many people say they are saved. They rejoice in this. But the Bible says on Judgement Day they will seperate the sheep from the goats. Are you a sheep or a goat? How do you know? Do you study what Jesus himself said? Do you DO what he said? One thing he said is:

KJB1611, Matthew 5:20 For I say vnto you, That except your righteousnesse shall exceede the righteousnesse of the Scribes and Pharisees, yee shall in no case enter into the kingdome of heauen.

We must be more righteous in love. If we are not more righteous than they were it says we will not enter Heaven. That means we are a GOAT. Goats will be thrown into the lake of fire. KJB1611, Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheepe on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Jesus also said:
KJB 1611 Matthew 18:

3 And said, Uerily I say vnto you, Except yee be conuerted, and become as little children, yee shall not enter into the kingdome of heauen.

4 Whosoeuer therefore shall humble himselfe as this little childe, the same is greatest in the Kingdome of heauen.

6 But who so shall offend one of these little ones which beleeue in me, it were better for him that a milstone were hanged about his necke, and that hee were drowned in the depth of the Sea.

Who are the little ones? They are the sheep. They are the ones that follow whatever Jesus said, and love him so much and can not do other than he said. These little ones are humble, they love each other in agape love. They do everything they can do to be more righteous than the scribes and the pharisses.

James 2:

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I haue workes: shew mee thy faith without thy workes, and I will shew thee my faith by my workes.

19 Thou beleeuest that there is one God, thou doest well: the deuils also beleeue, and tremble.

Even Jesus told us to repent: KJB 1611 Matthew 4: 17 ¶ From that time Iesus began to preach, and to say, Repent, for the kingdome of heauen is at hand.

Repenting is a work. As is: Feeding the poor, Clothing the poor and naked, as is taking care of the sick, as is visiting them that are locked up. Taking in a stranger, and loving them, and providing for them. Taking care of orphans and widows.

KJB1611 Matthew 25:
41 Then shall he say also vnto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into euerlasting fire, prepared for the deuill and his angels.

42 For I was an hungred, and yee gaue me no meat: I was thirstie, and ye gaue me no drinke:

43 I was a stranger, and yee tooke me not in: naked, and ye clothed mee not: sicke, and in prison, and yee visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answere him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sicke, or in prison, and did not minister vnto thee?

45 Then shall he answere them, saying, Uerely, I say vnto you, in as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Jesus also said:
KJB1611 Matthew 5:

6 Blessed are they which doe hunger and thirst after righteousnesse: for they shall be filled.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousnesse sake: for theirs is the kingdome of heauen.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall reuile you, and persecute you, and shal say all manner of euill against you falsly for my sake.

12 Reioyce, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heauen: For so persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.

Do you know the words of Yeshuah aka Jesus? DO you follow him like a little lamb? Do you love him enough to keep his commands (those are the laws of the Bible)? Are you more righteous than the Scribes and the Pharisees? Are you meek, are you humble? Are you Pure in Heart? Are you merciful? Have you mourned? Are you poor in spirit? Have you been persecuted for righteousness sake? Have you been reviled?

If you can answer yes to all of these things, then, you might be a sheep, and HE might say he knows you. Repentance anyone?

I often wonder that myself. Why don't people who claim to be true believers? Why don't they count it all as joy? Why don't they stop thinking about themselves? Why don't they truly follow Christ?

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I often wonder that myself. Why don't people who claim to be true believers? Why don't they count it all as joy? Why don't they stop thinking about themselves? Why don't they truly follow Christ?
I like the part where she asks have you been reviled and persecuted for righteousness sake. At least she admits that exists, unlike a certain ostrich I know.

Yeah He said all those who seek to live godly will suffer persecution.I admit things, not only hear what sounds good to me, having itching ears like you.

What do you admit about yourself Steven? That you refuse to follow Christ's Instructions and that you refuse to count it all as joy and you refuse to stop thinking about yourself and that you call others names who are doing their best to follow Jesus?

It's just a question to ask yourself not an accusation Steven.

Jesus also said:
KJB 1611 Matthew 18:

James 2:

KJB1611 Matthew 25:

Jesus also said:
KJB1611 Matthew 5:

What do you admit about yourself Steven? That you refuse to follow Christ's Instructions and that you refuse to count it all as joy and you refuse to stop thinking about yourself and that you call others names who are doing their best to follow Jesus?

It's just a question to ask yourself not an accusation Steven.
"Judge not, that you be not judged"

This is surely food for thought.It is also time for all those that are for real, to bear down as though giving birth.This is surely a time of birth pains.The race is not to the swift nor strong,but him that endureth until the end.I pray the Holy Spirit will cover us and the blood of Yeshua cleanse and make us whole.

Similar Requests

• Article
Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said. Thou shall love others. He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal...
Replies
Views
John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. 💜💜💜💜 Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom