Why Won’t God Answer My Prayer For My Marriage?

Praying for your marriage and seeing no change? Dr. ### and prayer author ### explain why God’s answer may look different than you expect.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! On this week’s Marriage After God podcast, we’re leaning into something that has transformed our marriage: praying for each other and our marriage every single day. This episode is a practical invitation to make daily prayer...
Replies
0
Views
219
  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
I am praying in Jesus’ name and desperately asking God for help and no matter how hard I pray he won’t help me. I’m struggling financially and I’m also struggling with depression & anxiety. What am I doing wrong? Why won’t he help? It honestly feels like he hates me & is punishing me for...
Replies
10
Views
667
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom