Why we need revival in our church?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus is calling all of us. Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling, calling for you and for me... He want us all draw close to His heart.

There can be no revival in our churches and in our heart apart from the Holy Spirit. Jesus send us the Comforter who shall be with us forever. Call on Him day and night.
Remember that revival is falling in love with the holy presence of Jesus. Full of love and mercy. He is calling for you and for me.

Send revival o Lord we pray.
Amen

Jesus is calling all of us. Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling, calling for you and for me... He want us all draw close to His heart.

There can be no revival in our churches and in our heart apart from the Holy Spirit. Jesus send us the Comforter who shall be with us forever. Call on Him day and night.
Remember that revival is falling in love with the holy presence of Jesus. Full of love and mercy. He is calling for you and for me.

Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Amen
I agree in Jesus name. Amen.

Yet, even now declares the Lord. Return to me with all your heart, and with fasting, weeping and mourning, and rend your heart and not your garments. Now return to the Lord your God.... He will send blessings upon blessings and healing to your troubled heart, Jesus loves you and cares for you.

Amen to everything it was said. The deepest desire of our hearts should be entering into the holy presence of Jesus and loving Him, praising Him and adoring Him day and night. Revival in our hearts and in our church does that. When we get to heaven, we shall be in constant revival, singing songs of praise to God for eternity.

Thanks for sharing such awesome words . Indeed we need to seek his presence in everything we can do. N holy spirit should guide us. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus wants to send blessings upon blessings on those who seek Him and love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. He wants all of them healed, helped and blessed in their life. Revival in our heart and our churches is not just an emotional experience, but it is a resetting of our hearts...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Everyone who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul should call on the Lord all the time, every single day of your life, just as parents love to hear their children calling on them when trouble comes along, so God, loves to hear what His dear children want and desire from Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My wife left me for another men, her boss. I lost my job of fourty years and now I am unemployed. My children has grown up and got married and left me all alone in this world. My heart is broken, peope dont care and they forget us right away. I am calling on the Lord for my eyes to be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The everlasting arms of God will carry us through the storms of life and through all kinds of trials we are going through right now. It is His mercy and compassion that lift us up and keep us going. I just found out. You are the Prince of peace. The hope of all the saints of God. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us. All we have to do is this. When storms...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom