Why Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopingfortomorrow

Servant of All
Hear my cries of my heart... I always cry every time... I have lots of things in my mind and I think my life is always not in peace.... Sometimes I ask myself why and when life is like this to me.... I'm getting old to the point that I just want to give up and just go back to my country. I don't understand why he treats me this way; sometimes it just hurts me so much in spite of what I'm doing to take care of him.... I'm tired and I don't know anymore what to do..... Send me peace and comfort. Shine Your light on ###'s mind and help him realize my worth. Father, give him the clarity that he needs and remind him of the wonderful moments we've shared. I love him unconditionally, my Lord. Please Father, bless us with a loving lasting relationship that will lead to marriage. Remove the blindfold and remove all the negativity that may be hindering the progress of our relationship. Open the lines of communication between us and change his attitude towards me so that he is more affectionate. Place me in his mind and heart so that he is reminded of me. Soften his heart towards me, Lord, so that he opens up his heart too. Touch him, Lord, that He will open His Eyes to believe and have faith... please Lord... touch him... I love You, my Lord, and I am truly thankful for the signs you continue to show me. I praise You and I give You thanks. Have mercy on me, Jesus. ...... In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!!!
 
Heavenly Father, I ask that you hear and answer the petition brought before you according to your will. May the things on earth be bound as the things in heaven and may you receive glory and honor in all. May you heal the broken hearted and bind the wounds, for I ask this as a child of God and in the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Jeremiah 33:3
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has been shown awareness of what tremendous frauds his daughter has done to us. Why Lord Why won't he contact me and work on repairing this nightmare? Instead he remains elusive, and ghosting me with the silent treatment. Why Lord Why? Is he a coward? He was a strong Christian. And...
Replies
6
Views
295
When I was young, I knew nothing. My life was beautiful, beautifully unaware of the suffering of others I guess. I found scripture and was shocked. It couldn’t be real. Now I know you Lord Jesus. But my heart aches everyday for the suffering of children. Why do you allow it? How can you let it...
Replies
7
Views
296
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom