Why Do Some People Fall Down And Others Get Back Up

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

the reason is those of us that have faith in Jesus only have temporary setbacks the unbelief have no faith to overcome bad news in life jesus is the solution to our getting back up and conquer the obstacles of life jesus opens the doors for us saints of God add to this discussion amen

Similar Requests

• Article
How do people fall in love? And maybe just as importantly, how do people fall out of love? Well, it's not magic. But there is a secret to it. And we want to tell you about that secret in this episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship Radio is hosted by CEO of Marriage Helper, Kimberly Beam...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To: The Church Who Has Ears Are you modeling good or evil? There is no such thing as tepid in the Word nor works of God. Truly being the church... As a child growing up in the church, the congregation often sang a song called "Traveling Shoes." I didn’t quite understand what that song meant...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I find myself recommending certain blog posts more than others, both in emails to individuals and references in other posts. The following, first published on March 5, 2018 , is one and even spawned a recent Knowing Her Sexually podcast episode with guest host Ruth Buezis of Awaken Love. Given...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I’m a resolutions maker. Not always a resolution keeper. But I find that setting out some goals or a theme for the year get me on a better track than doing nothing. Not that there’s anything independently special about January 1, but that turn of the year feels like a chance to take stock...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom