Why do negative things occur quicker than positive ones?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we wait for something we want, We're told,"In Gods time."And sometimes look how long we have to wait.However,with obnoxious things,it doesn't take long at all--soon after you step out the door, it's on you.And soon after you get over one troublesome experience , you don't have to wait long for the next one. Why is that?That we have to "wait" for the blessing, but the curses are right there? Does the devil move faster than God? You seem to have to wait a lot longer for God to bless you than for the devil to zap you.Notice that?Why?...Also curious if I'm the only person who has noticed this?

Last edited:
No one is broken because negative things has happened to us. As the day is full of snow and then a sunshine comes along, we see things can change for our own good. God allow us to go through a hard time, through a dark tunnel in which we do not know what to do. Call on the Lord, He is worthy of all praise. All negative things that is happening around you will dissapear when you hold on the hand of Master of all things.

Saturate the heavely with possitive words though speaking it Because we are God's children through Jesus. He told us we will have his Spirit within us. Tje same spirit who raised Lasorus from the dead, who healed the sick. Who raised Jesus from the dead. Who created everything . We have the authority to speak our words and create our lives. If you do stay silent then other peoples negative words about you come to pass in your live.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did I start to believe You weren't sufficient for me? Why do I talk myself out of seeing miracles? You are more than able You are more than able (You are, You are) You are more than...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Because our heart is empty and we are lost in a dark world. The world, the flesh and the devil want have gotten on us and we were following others gods rather than Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. He alone is the fountain of all joy and the center of all peace and joy in our life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So true, such wonderful blessings Jesus brought to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him. Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard, the blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor are the gospel preached to them. Luke 7.22...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom