Why did God create annoying creatures?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Annoying creatures,,meaning...say, flies..if you're at a picnic, or barbecue,and the fly lands on your food, and you shoo it away, it comes back.You shoo it away again, here it comes again...and again..on and on.Why doesn't it take no for an answer?Doesn't it see that by continually shooing it away, that it's not welcome there?And mosquitoes..you try to walk in certain areas in the summer, and you have to keep squatting them away,they literally fly with you as you walk.How about cockroaches?Can any of you say that you would enjoy it if you turn on the light to get food, and see cockroaches crawling on it?Wondering why God would create these troublesome kinds of creatures.Oh, let me add fleas to the list.

Last edited:
Hey, Stephen — rember back in Genesis, that when God created everything it was “very good” and then rested (Gen 1:31-32).

Do you think Adam was swatting flies and mosquitoes in “The Garden of Eden?”

When man fell as the “Head” of “all creation,” all creation fell with him. That’s when childbirth became painful and after that you see Cain and Able, Lamech, Noah, Bable, etc...

Creation was subjected to futility... That’s why there are mosquitos and flies in Hawaii and no paridise on earth. That’s why Paul says, “18 I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23 Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently” Rom 8-18-25).

Do you remember when Jesus fell carrying the cross in Mel Gibson’s, “The Passion of The Christ?” Mary, in the movie, ran over to him and Jesus told her, “Behold, I am making all things new?” Well that quote was from Revelation, but it was none-the-less TRUE...

Jesus became “The New Head of Creation” as Colossians, Hebrews, Psalms and other places explain — He did correctly what Adam messed up — He undid the fall and the death He died was for all creation, to whom the curse passed, “The day you eat from the tree you die” said The Lord.

Well Jesus died that death for our sakes, and was buried, and re-gained authority over creation for all of us — He had it the whole time, walking on water, stilling storms, raising the dead, opening the eyes of the blind, the transfiguration, etc, these were big hints He was Ruler of Creation, but he did this for all of us to be raised from the dead at the resurrection — “Cobras, Vipers, Lions” and et cetera will have a different nature after the resurrection —yes, even mosquitos, flies, jellyfish, sea urchins, sharks, etc... “The Trees of the Fields shall even clap their hands” (Isaiah 55:12).

So kindly don’t say God created them this way since all creation was subjected to futility when Adam the head of creation fell, and kindly set your hope fully on the grace that will be revealed when God’s Son returns from heaven, and transforms (metamorphao in the Greek, from which we get metamorphosis) these bodies subjected to frustration into conformity with His own glorious body, by the power He has to subject everything to Himself (Phil 3:20-21, 1 John

Hey, Stephen — rember back in Genesis, that when God created everything it was “very good” and then rested (Gen 1:31-32).

Do you think Adam was swatting flies and mosquitoes in “The Garden of Eden?”

When man fell as the “Head” of “all creation,” all creation fell with him. That’s when childbirth became painful and after that you see Cain and Able, Lamech, Noah, Bable, etc...

Creation was subjected to futility... That’s why there are mosquitos and flies in Hawaii and no paridise on earth. That’s why Paul says, “18 I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23 Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently” Rom 8-18-25).

Do you remember when Jesus fell carrying the cross in Mel Gibson’s, “The Passion of The Christ?” Mary, in the movie, ran over to him and Jesus told her, “Behold, I am making all things new?” Well that quote was from Revelation, but it was none-the-less TRUE...

Jesus became “The New Head of Creation” as Colossians, Hebrews, Psalms and other places explain — He did correctly what Adam messed up — He undid the fall and the death He died was for all creation, to whom the curse passed, “The day you eat from the tree you die” said The Lord.

Well Jesus died that death for our sakes, and was buried, and re-gained authority over creation for all of us — He had it the whole time, walking on water, stilling storms, raising the dead, opening the eyes of the blind, the transfiguration, etc, these were big hints He was Ruler of Creation, but he did this for all of us to be raised from the dead at the resurrection — “Cobras, Vipers, Lions” and et cetera will have a different nature after the resurrection —yes, even mosquitos, flies, jellyfish, sea urchins, sharks, etc... “The Trees of the Fields shall even clap their hands” (Isaiah 55:12).

So kindly don’t say God created them this way since all creation was subjected to futility when Adam the head of creation fell, and kindly set your hope fully on the grace that will be revealed when God’s Son returns from heaven, and transforms (metamorphao in the Greek, from which we get metamorphosis) these bodies subjected to frustration into conformity with His own glorious body, by the power He has to subject everything to Himself (Phil 3:20-21, 1 John
I thought it may have been from the Fall, wanted to see for certain what's up.But God can use them as a nuisance,like sending a plague of locusts, etc. to Egypt because of Pharoahs hardheartedness.Another interesting point to me is, all creation fell, but not all creatures are equally annoying. Like if someone has a pet cat, the cat can actually be a joy to have, as opposed to flies, mosquitos, fleas,etc.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Annoying creatures,,meaning...say, flies..if you're at a picnic, or barbecue,and the fly lands on your food, and you shoo it away, it comes back.You shoo it away again, here it comes again...and again..on and on.Why doesn't it take no for an answer?Doesn't it see that by continually shooing it away, that it's not welcome there?And mosquitoes..you try to walk in certain areas in the summer, and you have to keep squatting them away,they literally fly with you as you walk.How about cockroaches?Can any of you say that you would enjoy it if you turn on the light to get food, and see cockroaches crawling on it?Wondering why God would create these troublesome kinds of creatures.Oh, let me add fleas to the list.

The Circle of Life.

I thought it may have been from the Fall, wanted to see for certain what's up.But God can use them as a nuisance,like sending a plague of locusts, etc. to Egypt because of Pharoahs hardheartedness.Another interesting point to me is, all creation fell, but not all creatures are equally annoying. Like if someone has a pet cat, the cat can actually be a joy to have, as opposed to flies, mosquitos, fleas,etc.

Once “The Fall, and all creation with it” occurred, everything is less than it was before “The Fall.” Have you ever seen the Movie, “Beauty and The Beast?” We mostly think of it about Belle, Gaston, a Beast, a bunch of morphed pieces of furniture (Mrs Potts the Tea Kettle, Chip the Cup, Luminaire the Candlestick, Clogsworth the Clock, Belle’s father (an eccentric “genius inventer” and a bunch of French villagers who don’t understand Belle — But at the beginning, a hansome prince has a castle but has no love in his heart for an ugly old woman asking for shelter. Fact is she was actually a beautiful enchantress that put’s a curse not just on the Head if The Castle, the Prince, but on the Entire Castle, and immediately we are swept into the storyline to where we forget that everything in the castle had been something else originally. So we go through the movie (orbook or play for that matter) entirely forgetting that everything is obscured and darkened over the castle.

Thankfully “The Beast” learns how to love before the last petal falls, strategically and timely, just prior to his expiration from multiple arrow wounds from Gaston, and suddenly, though he died, “the death he died was for the whole castle” — and in his death he is literally raised from the ground, starts turning, shooting likght from his fingertips, and starts to be transformed from a beast to a handsome prince. Then suddenly hot coals begin to come from the throne of God and change not just the beast to a prince, but every animated utensil or piece if furniture of the castle from what we had known it as back to what it was meant ti be.

Salvation restores us to what we were supposed to be, but the resurrection takes us to beyond. And in the millenium, “the circle of life” will be shattered, everything restored to God’s original design for 1,000 years, and God will have another “Sabbath” until the devil is released again for a short time, decives the nations again, picks another fight, looses and is punished eternally for good, and we have “A New Heaven and a Nee Earth” — May we read the Bible cover to cover multiple times to find out what it really teaches — it’s not that hard to understand and we don’t have to wonder what’s going to happen because we know in advance... God bless...

The Circle of Life.

Once “The Fall, and all creation with it” occurred, everything is less than it was before “The Fall.” Have you ever seen the Movie, “Beauty and The Beast?” We mostly think of it about Belle, Gaston, a Beast, a bunch of morphed pieces of furniture (Mrs Potts the Tea Kettle, Chip the Cup, Luminaire the Candlestick, Clogsworth the Clock, Belle’s father (an eccentric “genius inventer” and a bunch of French villagers who don’t understand Belle — But at the beginning, a hansome prince has a castle but has no love in his heart for an ugly old woman asking for shelter. Fact is she was actually a beautiful enchantress that put’s a curse not just on the Head if The Castle, the Prince, but on the Entire Castle, and immediately we are swept into the storyline to where we forget that everything in the castle had been something else originally. So we go through the movie (orbook or play for that matter) entirely forgetting that everything is obscured and darkened over the castle.

Thankfully “The Beast” learns how to love before the last petal falls, strategically and timely, just prior to his expiration from multiple arrow wounds from Gaston, and suddenly, though he died, “the death he died was for the whole castle” — and in his death he is literally raised from the ground, starts turning, shooting likght from his fingertips, and starts to be transformed from a beast to a handsome prince. Then suddenly hot coals begin to come from the throne of God and change not just the beast to a prince, but every animated utensil or piece if furniture of the castle from what we had known it as back to what it was meant ti be.

Salvation restores us to what we were supposed to be, but the resurrection takes us to beyond. And in the millenium, “the circle of life” will be shattered, everything restored to God’s original design for 1,000 years, and God will have another “Sabbath” until the devil is released again for a short time, decives the nations again, picks another fight, looses and is punished eternally for good, and we have “A New Heaven and a Nee Earth” — May we read the Bible cover to cover multiple times to find out what it really teaches — it’s not that hard to understand and we don’t have to wonder what’s going to happen because we know in advance... God bless...

Annoying creatures will always be here. All we have to do is to pray for them. They are sent by satan to make us all angry and then sin against God.

They will be gone or have their nature changed to be nice after the “palingenesia” or the “restoration of all things” — There will be no danger from any animal in either the Messianic Millenium or The Nee Heaven and New Earth when we are Resurrected...

“And Jesus said to them, “Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel” (Matt 19:28).

“The Anointed One, whom Heaven must receive until the period of restoration of all things which God spoke by his Holy Prophets from ancient days” (Acts 3:20-21).

in the regeneration.

Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 66:22
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Acts 3:21
Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

When,

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels

(Matt 19:28), renewal of all things,
παλινγενεσίᾳ (palingenesia)
Noun - Dative Feminine Singular
Strong's Greek 3824: A new birth, regeneration, renewal. From palin and genesis; rebirth, i.e. spiritual renovation; specially, Messianic restoration.

Acts 3:21 — for [the] restoration
ἀποκαταστάσεως (apokatastaseōs)
Noun - Genitive Feminine Singular
Strong's Greek 605: Restitution, reestablishment, restoration. From apokathistemi; reconstitution.

of all things,
πάντων (pantōn)
Adjective - Genitive Neuter Plural
Strong's Greek 3956: All, the whole, every kind of. Including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole.

Annoying creatures will always be here. All we have to do is to pray for them. They are sent by satan to make us all angry and then sin against God.

They will be gone or have their nature changed to be nice after the “palingenesia” or the “restoration of all things” — There will be no danger from any animal in either the Messianic Millenium or The Nee Heaven and Nee Earth when we are Resurrected...

“And Jesus said to them, “Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel” (Matt 19:28).

“The Anointed One, whom Heaven must receive until the period of restoration of all things which God spoke by his Holy Prophets from ancient days” (Acts 3:20-21).

in the regeneration.

Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 66:22
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Acts 3:21
Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

When,

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels

(Matt 19:28), renewal of all things,
παλινγενεσίᾳ (palingenesia)
Noun - Dative Feminine Singular
Strong's Greek 3824: A new birth, regeneration, renewal. From palin and genesis; rebirth, i.e. spiritual renovation; specially, Messianic restoration.

Acts 3:21 — for [the] restoration
ἀποκαταστάσεως (apokatastaseōs)
Noun - Genitive Feminine Singular
Strong's Greek 605: Restitution, reestablishment, restoration. From apokathistemi; reconstitution.

of all things,
πάντων (pantōn)
Adjective - Genitive Neuter Plural
Strong's Greek 3956: All, the whole, every kind of. Including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole.

Similar Requests

• Article
False Prophets Condemned Ezekiel 13 1) The word of the Lord came to me: 2) “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: ‘Hear the word of the Lord! 3) This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Why Hasn’t Jesus Come Back Yet? Dr. Roger BarrierPreach It, Teach It Dear Roger, Why hasn’t Jesus come back yet? I see so much sorrow and suffering in our world. I see so many people rejecting Him. And when I compare that with all the Scriptures where Jesus promises to return, I just...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The book of Proverbs is undoubtedly the most wisdom-filled book of the Bible; I refer to it often. Yet, as it has always been, those who are called, especially into difficult assignment, often appear to operate in juxtaposition to Proverbs. BUT GOD knows whom He has chosen, and the mission for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Though I have asked God many questions: "Why me?" has never been one of them. I credit much of that mindset to a substitute Sunday school teacher who, many, many years ago, taught his class to answer that question with this more humble question: "Why not me?" It was with that experience in mind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finally, we’ve reached the last post in a four-part series about premarital sex. While I usually address sex in marriage, I received a question about whether the old rules about waiting until marriage still apply. Short answer: yes. Longer answer: Part 1: What Does the Bible Say About...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom