Why Christian girls want to abort their babies?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Probably they are unsaved and do not know what will happen to them when they do abort the baby.

I am hurt, I am all alone, I am depressed they would say and no one will come to help. Jesus will.
I cry myself to sleep and do not like what I did. Jesus will take away all your guilt and pain you have right now.

Fasting and praying for all those girls who did abort their babies. May Jesus be with them.

Probably they are unsaved and do not know what will happen to them when they do abort the baby.

I am hurt, I am all alone, I am depressed they would say and no one will come to help. Jesus will.
I cry myself to sleep and do not like what I did. Jesus will take away all your guilt and pain you have right now.

Fasting and praying for all those girls who did abort their babies. May Jesus be with them.
Sometimes the young and vulnerable girls take a decision under pressure they put on themselves. They think terminating the pregnancy will solve the problem. Pyschological issues are experienced after. We need to pray for these young women so that God's undeserving Grace can reach them/their souls and give them peace. Jesus is calling each and every sinner to His Holy alter for salvation. I'm not casting the first stone here. I'm trying to reach out.

I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Iam one of them,I did it 7years back,no need to say the reason,may God forgive me.I did be4 getting saved & ithank God am now saved.plz pray for God's forgiveness in my life.

Similar Requests

• Article
Why did you do this to me? I wanted to live and now I cant. Why did you leave my all alone to fend for myself when I could not do anything? So many questions arise from mothers who hear the voice of the unborn. Now, mothers feel so horrible for what they did. So, now they feel lower self...
Replies
Views
I would like to ask for prayer support for a friend of mine named Daniel. He has this belief that staying friends with a narcissist who manipulates him and has raped girls is showing God's love, strength and being healed. He thinks telling a narcissist, don't do that, is good and that victims of...
Replies
Views
Please pray for son to get rid of hos addiction. It's affecting him and the whole family. He has 2 beautiful little girls that need him. Their both being abused and molested. I don't know what to do anymore. The stress is getting to me. I have faith and believe God will take care of everything...
Replies
Views
I found out my boyfriend has lunch dates with girls. And he does extra work for this one girl that is not his job and they go to lunch together. He promised me he never do anything like this to me and he said he has gone with her to lunch 3 times in the last 4 years and I caught him this past...
Replies
Views
Mom is in the hospital, parents are both homeless. I don't know what to do to help them. We have a full house with our kids and my newly disabled brother in law. Mom will probably be in the hospital for another day or two. They're both tired. They've been living in motel rooms, shelters, RV's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom