Who You Really Are

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Who are you?...in God's eyes....

The Word of God says: You are

Loved
Powerful
Valuable
precious
talented
gifted
capable
powerful
wise
redeemed

He does have a good plan for us. We are created in His image..

No matter what other people may have said to you...God's word is Truth

God's love is unconditional no matter what we do or have done. Grace is sufficient and will lead us to His Mercy and through His Mercy we walk by faith and not by what we see. We become powerful within His Spirit..A valuable part of His plan and as we walk in His way we are precious in His sight and he reveals our talents and brings our gifted promises to be manifested for all to see and to bring Him glory and honor. When He reveals our personal gifts we are capable of fulfilling them because we are in His presence seeking Him and His way. Through all the trials and situations we become wise and with Wisdom we give to others and bring hope for another soul to be redeemed by the blood of the Lamb...

Say...I am loved, I am valuable, I am precious, I am talented, I am gifted, I am capable, I am powerful, I am wise, I am redeemed...I am a child of the Great I AM ______________

You are such a blessing to the people of God. Thank You for all your encouragement to us. You Are loved, valuable, precious, talented, gifted, capable, powerful, wise, redeemed, and released to fulfill your God purpose. Encourager Linda Flagg

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
You are such a blessing to the people of God. Thank You for all your encouragement to us. You Are loved, valuable, precious, talented, gifted, capable, powerful, wise, redeemed, and released to fulfill your God purpose. Encourager Linda Flagg

same back at you .....love ya...and thank you from my heart xxoo

Well, I am sorry if it's out of line, yet this is what Paul says about Christian life:

For I think that God has exhibited us apostles as last of all, like men sentenced to death, because we have become a spectacle to the world, to angels, and to men. 10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but you are wise in Christ. We are weak, but you are strong. You are held in honor, but we in disrepute. 11 To the present hour we hunger and thirst, we are poorly dressed and buffeted and homeless, 12 and we labor, working with our own hands. When reviled, we bless; when persecuted, we endure; 13 when slandered, we entreat. We have become, and are still, like the scum of the world, the refuse of all things.

Christianity is never easy, and the Word tells us there are tribulations and afflictions at every corer.

Through all this, a new life of Jesus is produced in us, for the eternal glory, and there is no short-cuts to this.

As Pail says here, life is tough, we are treated in a shabby way, God has put us in dishonor, and I believe this is a great picture of my life as well.

God is merciful, but I always feel more like a outcast in this world, just as Jesus tells us

As A Child of God we are loved and accepted by God. We are God's workmanship. We are a part of a great family that prays for and encourages each other to live life according to God's Word. When a Child of God delights in the Lord God gives them the desires of their heart. God has a great plan for us... a plan for good and not evil. We are more than conquerors through Christ that LOVE each of His children. God gives us the victory and always cause us to triumph in Christ Jesus. That is the Word of God. I am standing on those promises. I chose JOY in the Lord. Thank You my sister for Praying for and Encouraging God's children. Your ministry is so needed on this site.

EncourEncourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

That's because most people have their eyes on the flesh and the pleasures thereof...that is not sex....that is life with pleasures of any kind in the flesh...when our flesh lacks...we "feel" betrayed and whine about life....does not matter about flesh it is worthless to God...it is His vessel that like the apostle Paul said "their are good times and bad and I will remain the same, with the same godly attitude to bring Him Praise Honor and Glory no matter where I find myself...it's a separation to the flesh it is walking in the Spirit with Peace and Knowledge that it's all about HIM...and not what He can do for me but what i can do for Him.....and even though our flesh will endure these end times I want to bring Him Praise through it all whether I have to die for Him I am willing and able to fight this fight that is not of flesh and blood but of Principalities in High places...we fight each other and we fight life....if we would embrace Him nothing else matters...it truly is all about Him..we are replacing the angels that fell from glory...they were angels that followed Satan...one of the guardian angels...a powerful angel who thought he could bring this praise to himself...to a point he did 1/3 of heaven fell with him and they roam this earth seeking whom they may "DEVOUR"....cut up to shreds...where NOTHING is left within them or around them...the spirit of the end times...Hear what the Spirit is saying to the church of Philadelphia....

Similar Requests

• Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us. All we have to do is this. When storms...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are. The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All the redeemed of the Lord should wait for Jesus arrival, sooner or later He will come in in majesty and great glory, like a thief in the night He will come in and we must be in prayer, fasting and praising His holy name. Thank you Jesus for sustaining us during this fast. Bless us this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom