Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing...

There is sweet, sweet Spirit in this place.
And I know that it is the Spirit of the Lord.
There are sweet expressions in each face,
And I know they feel the presence of the Lord.

To be filled with the fullness of God is to be conscious of and yielded to Gods holy presence wherver we are. It could at home, at work when we share the Lord with others or in church. Services that praise, honor and glorify the Lord are full of the presence of Jesus.
Where two or three that are gathered in My name, there I am in the middle of them. Yes, the Lord will show His love and mercy to everyone of us who seek His face on a daily basis. A wonderful revelation came to all of us in the following verse.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor, He hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering the sight to the blind, to set at liberty to those who are bruise.
Luke 4.18

I love the Lord because He has filled my heart with His love, mercy and compassion. All praise, all honor and all glory shall be unto Him now and forever more.
Amen

Our dear Lord has come to earth to tell us that love is better than hate. Caring for others is better than ignoring those in need. Give Jesus a chance and He will bless your life.

Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing...

There is sweet, sweet Spirit in this place.
And I know that it is the Spirit of the Lord.
There are sweet expressions in each face,
And I know they feel the presence of the Lord.

To be filled with the fullness of God is to be conscious of and yielded to Gods holy presence wherver we are. It could at home, at work when we share the Lord with others or in church. Services that praise, honor and glorify the Lord are full of the presence of Jesus.
Where two or three that are gathered in My name, there I am in the middle of them. Yes, the Lord will show His love and mercy to everyone of us who seek His face on a daily basis. A wonderful revelation came to all of us in the following verse.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor, He hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering the sight to the blind, to set at liberty to those who are bruise.
Luke 4.18

I love the Lord because He has filled my heart with His love, mercy and compassion. All praise, all honor and all glory shall be unto Him now and forever more.
Amen
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful, precious and lovely Holy Spirit of God has come down to us as a sweet heavenly dove who want us all have peace, joy and happiness in our life. Let us all welcome Him in our heart, our home and our life. Everything will change for the better, blessings, help and mercy shall come to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is the precious Holy Spirit who sends blessings to our life and then our faces turn to God to praise, honor and glorify making our faces to rejoice in Him alone. His love and care will never ever depart from those who put their trust in the Lord. There is a sweet Spirit in this place. And...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom