Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Some people think we should worship Mary because they think she above God because she is the mother. But Mary never ever asked to be worshipped or adored nor asked to be an intercessor for lost souls to enter heaven. Only Jesus intercedes for us before the Father. Gods word is true.

God is Spirit and those who worship God will worship in spirit and in truth.
John 4.24

So, let us all bow down before the Lord, He is our Maker and He send us here to earth to be holy and pure before Him and before others. All true worshippers should honor and glorify the Lord in spirit, singing songs of praise to Him because He is worthy of all praise. True worship also is to love God with all our heart, mind and soul. Do just like that simple woman who came to Jesus as Gods word says. The woman came and knelt before Him. Lord, help me .. she said. Matt. 15.25 Kneeling before Jesus and acknowlege that He is the One who was sent by God to heal those with broken heart and broken bodies tell us so many things about the heart of true worshipers. So, let us all do what the bible tell us to do.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.
Psalm 95.6

As for me and my house I shall forever worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth.

Some people think we should worship Mary because they think she above God because she is the mother. But Mary never ever asked to be worshipped or adored nor asked to be an intercessor for lost souls to enter heaven. Only Jesus intercedes for us before the Father. Gods word is true.

God is Spirit and those who worship God will worship in spirit and in truth.
John 4.24

So, let us all bow down before the Lord, He is our Maker and He send us here to earth to be holy and pure before Him and before others. All true worshippers should honor and glorify the Lord in spirit, singing songs of praise to Him because He is worthy of all praise. True worship also is to love God with all our heart, mind and soul. Do just like that simple woman who came to Jesus as Gods word says. The woman came and knelt before Him. Lord, help me .. she said. Matt. 15.25 Kneeling before Jesus and acknowlege that He is the One who was sent by God to heal those with broken heart and broken bodies tell us so many things about the heart of true worshipers. So, let us all do what the bible tell us to do.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.
Psalm 95.6

As for me and my house I shall forever worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth.
I think all Christians should worship God just as His word says. In spirit and in truth. No one has seen God at all. He is Spirit and He is worthy of all praise.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May the blessings of the Lord come to everyone on this coming Christmas time. Healing and mercy shall surround your home and your body and your soul. Jesus has come to save us, cleanse us, purify our heart and minds. He is the Prince of Peace. Never ever forget to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. He alone is worthy of all glory. Now, let us all sing this beautiful song. Praise my soul the King of heaven, to His feet thy tribute bring. Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven, who like Thee His praise should sing?

You're right. There's one who comes on here almost every day praying to Mary, thanking her for the blessings,and no matter how many of us try to show him, he just doubles down on it,Irritating!

Similar Requests

• Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are here o Lord moving in our midst and we worship You in spirit and in truth. Help us to understand Your will for our life and how to help those who live and walk in a dark world full of sin and evil. May Jesus empathy toward others come to all of us who believe in You and trust Your...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All ushers in the church of the Lord are called in the bible doorkeepers in Gods house. They are loved, trusted and keep welcoming anyone to the house of God to worship and adore His holy name. David loved this job so much as he loved God with all his heart. He said. I would rather be a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And then I heard a beautiful sound in heaven above, those who surround the table of the Lamb started to sing praises to God almighty. The tune came up from above the roof and there were millions of angels surrounding a crown of victory given to those who were faithful and true to God. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Never ever forget to thank and praise the name of the Lord. His blessings, His help and mercy will never depart from those who love Him and adore His holy name. Here I am to worship. Here I am to bow down. Here I am to say, You are my God. True worship is a declaration that God is in our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom