Who makes our life whole?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus alone is the love of my life and my best Friend ever. I was lost and all alone in this world of indifference and emptiness filled my heart till I found Him who is my everything and my whole life was changed because of His presence down deep in my soul. I am really happy to have Him in the middle of my existence. Peace, happiness and joy has come to my home and all my loved ones know this because they saw the change He has made in me.

I sing praises to Your name o Lord.
For Your name is great.
And greatly to be praised.

Words of wisdom cometh from Him, the wise will read it and will obey every single advise He gives then blessings and help shall come down from heaven above. Words of laughter and words or love shall rain over all of us when we start loving Him and praising and adoring His holy name. Just knowing that we are going to spend eternity with Him makes my heart full of rejoicing in His name.

You o Lord, are the music.
It blesses our soul.
You are the love song,
That makes our life whole.
You are the voice,
That call us to Yourself.
You are the words of life.
It will have no end.

Sing to the Lord a new song, sing to the Lord all the earth. Sing to the Lord praise His name, proclaim His salvation day after day, declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among the peoples.
Psalm 96, 1,3

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I give God all the glory, all the honor and praise for saving my soul and leading my path to heaven. His mercy and compassion will never ever go away and His hands of love will make us all reach our eternal home in heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom