Who is your boss in your life?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus is my boss. I love Him, I trust Him and I follow His orders. He said to me. Follow Me.... where should I follow HIm? Everywhere He went preach, teach, prayed and healed.

I certainly consider myself so lucky in life to have such a wonderful boss. An eternal boss who loves me with an everlasting love.

We are not all alone in this world. Lots of people think they are, but you are never alone. Jesus is with you and me. He is our boss, our loving kind and faithful Leader who cares for us. He will bless us with good health, nothing we will need when we are serving our Eternal Boss. Just be thankful for Jesus being there for you when no one else does.

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name may I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as A Friend of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and everyone who prays it. May we all be known as real true Friends of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it!

John 15:15: Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing... There...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every word Jesus said in the gospels is all true and will come to pass. The Beatitudes is my best part to read where Jesus tell us what will happen to those who follow Him and obey His word. Never let a thought coming down from heaven go stray or be forgotten. The brightest thought coming to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who have chosen to follow the Lord and to obey His voice, then they are the ones who will be blessed and helped on their way to their glorious home in heaven. It is just like Isaiah, a wonderful prophet of God who love Him with all his heart, He hear this. Whom shall I send? Who will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I want to attend church faithfull. I want to follow Jesus all the way to heaven. I want to do what He did. He went to the house of the Lord to pray. As a child He was found talking to the elders of the church. I want to walk in the steps of Jesus. My heart belongs to Him alone. My song ot Him is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When God spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, He said. You can not see Me and live. Eternity speaking to a faithful servant of a lving God. When Jesus was on earth, anyone who came to Him found themselves in front of a wonderful person who came from heaven. O flame of love so living forever and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom