Who is your best friend in this life?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sometimes we all need someone to be there for us, to hear, to feel and to know what we are going through.
We need someone to fix our problem or at least to offer an advise.
To show up when we are going through a critical time in our life.
To be present when we are going through a rough time.
To feel what we are feeling and to see where we are.
To understand all the problems we are facing.

Wonderful news we have today. Jesus is the best friend you and I can ever have in this world.

Can we find a friend so faithful,

Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Without the Lord, we are nothing at all. With the Lord we have everything. When I go through the valley of the shadow and death, Thou art with me.... Yes, the Lord will be with us wherever we are and in whatever situation we are to be found to be in.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus lover of our souls said to all of us..... You are My friends, if you do whatsoever I have commanded you. John 15.14 Our dear Lord will be with us in weakness and pain. When no one comes to help, the Lord is right there to calm our fears. When we are in the middle of anguish and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His grace, yes, His blessed grace. I can feel the brush of holy angels wings I see glory in every face... Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place. Omnipresence is a wonderful word. God is everywhere. We...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom