Who gets saved?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Looking around,I can see when trying to answer that question, that it's not nessasarily the Most "intelligent" person{as the worlds view of intelligence is. because there are many "intelligent" people out there it's not nessasarily the "toughest", beecause there are "tough" guys who can mop the floor with almost anyone,but aren't saved. when they voice their beliefs, you can see they're unsaved;it's not the most "beautiful", because I've seen beautiful women who look like they're glowing with beauty, yet when they start talking, and you hear more about them,as beautiful as they look, their embrace of the demonic and hatred of godly things makes them disgusting, despite their looks.it's not even successful people, because there are well to do successful people who are far from God.In fact, in a lot of cases it's the opposite.{"For God chose the weak things of the world,, that he may put the strong to shame."}So who does get saved."With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."With God.meaning, I would think it's who God choses, and foreordains from the beginning.Meaning, why would my loved ones all be into the "deep things of Satan"{mother and sister into the occult,an aunt who hates Christians,others one by one embracing the occult}yet although I was born into that atmosphere, I didn't "bite the bait", yet embraced Biblical things,eventually becoming saved. {And as I said, it wasn't because I was "successful," because I made some big mistakes in my younger years,which made me "lag behind"in life.So who becomes saved? Up to God. "In that day 2 women will be in the field, 1 will be taken and the other left behind."God knows which will be saved.

Those who come to Jesus with a humble heart and ask forgiveness from all sins, Jesus will never ever reject anyone. Just come as you are. Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling.... Calling for you and for me. Just hear His tender voice and come to HIm and all your troubles will be taken away from you and from anyone else who comes to Him.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did I start to believe You weren't sufficient for me? Why do I talk myself out of seeing miracles? You are more than able You are more than able (You are, You are) You are more than...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 14–15,Matthew 17 People look at the outside appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7 Many years ago, Julie Landsman auditioned to be the principal French hornist for a prominent opera orchestra. The orchestra held their auditions behind a screen to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 1–3 , Matthew 24:1–28 We prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat. - Nehemiah 4:9 When Wallace and Mary Brown moved to an impoverished part of Birmingham, England, to pastor a dying church, they didn’t know that a gang had made the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom