where is Jesus? why does he not come to my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
where is Jesus?

why does he not come to my daughter's plea for him, and his love and peace. She feels unloved unworthy valueless by everyone, especially her husband. Why don't you answer her simple prayer, Lord. There are many things she could ask for and that she needs, however all that she has asked of you is your love and peace in her heart and mind. Where are you, Jesus? This has been an ongoing prayer for over three years now. Her situation and therefore her mental and emotional state as a result of her circumstances are hell on earth. Why do you not respond, Lord, why have you turned a deaf ear to the cries of my daughter to you, she is only asking for you... nothing material. I just don't understand. Are you there, Lord? If you're real, make your presence and love felt by her, for that is all that she seeks from you. You know her own loving heart toward people and her servitude and compassion for anyone in need. Why have you abandoned your own Lord. A desperate cry for help from a loving and suffering mother who sees her child in such pain, despair, and hopelessness. Are you there, Jesus? Please, oh please, go to her, she has nobody and is on the brink of complete mental breakdown where she is.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why does God allow the devil to torment me? He torments me in my mind. His voice is very mean and cruel and he is abusive. He uses people to come against me. Also something on music. Also I pray for an old friend to stop abusing me. He’s very violent and hateful towards me. We used to be best...
Replies
7
Views
237
Dear Heavenly Father I pray my ### stops bullying me and looking for ways to mess up my life Dear God I beg for him to be Blessed or find healing from my mistakes I know I said something out of anger and hurt due to the provoking nature and environment, I prayed and have apologized so many times...
Replies
11
Views
380
Dear Jesus, please let me pour out my heart to you. Please let me pour out my heart to you to prevent me from losing my mind!!! Jesus please be upset, but if I don’t unburden myself I might not be able to keep my sanity!! LORD, this has been building up in me for a long time!! I need help...
Replies
6
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom