Where is baby Jesus? I need my ###

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God daily forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
 
Where is baby Jesus? I need my medication. Please pray my anxiety go and fear.
If you are feeling anxious or fearful those feelings are coming from your flesh. Your spirit produces
love, joy, peace, patience and a sound mind. God says to be led by your spirit and crucify your flesh.
Your spirit has unlimited power through Christ and has the ability to solve all of your fears and problems.
Below is what God says about fear and anxiety.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.​

​

​

2 Timothy 1:7​

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.​

​

Philippians 4:13​

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.​


John 8:36
.So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

Things you can do for Anxiety:

1. Deep breathing daily...
2. Think about today
3. Don't try to predict the future
4. Focus on what's in your control today.
5. We are always in control of our own actions, thoughts and feelings.
6. Pray
7. Meditation on God and the good things in your life
8. Exercise- walk or do something that moves your body
9. Give your problems to God
10. Don't try to predict what others are thinking.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray for my car to pass the smog test today in JESUS name ipray LORD i need a car . Please bless me financially and great health long life GOD on still on earth and i need your help i pray for my self and every one in this site amen
Replies
9
Views
37
I have breathing issues, it seems my Asthma is getting worse as I get older, probably from living in ###. I also have living arrangement anxiety and relationship anxiety, along with the breathing/health issues.I'm just overwhelmed. I feel sometimes God is so distant and I feel unworthy. I have...
Replies
10
Views
29
Life in my work is done where is my boo 😒 THST is a good thing single available that will follow me everywhere I go that can help me build a Cat CATIO my rascals want to be outside greatly ohhhhhhhhh..Satan shutttt uppp let me have one Fine ass guy please THST can breathe near me STSY...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom