Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When demand peaks and starts to decline, then we know that something is going wrong all around. People are getting pink slips and food supplies are going up and worry and fear comes to our heart. Harry Truman was right when he said.

Recession is when your neighbor looses his job. Depression is when you loose yours.

We must call on the Lord on a daily basis and ask for blessing coming to our home. There were times when famine and lack of food came to Israel, when they call on the Lord, Jesus send help and blessings to them.

There were many widows in Israel in the times of Elijah the prophet when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine in the land.
Luke 4.25

So many people are loosing their jobs, loosing their homes, going hungry and cannot buy food because the hight cost of items that we need. Surely, the Lord is trying our faith. Who should we believe? Whom should we trust?

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not into thine own understanding. I all your way acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path.
Prov. 3. 5,6

My favorite verse in the bible and it worked wonders in my life.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV): Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Isaiah 26:3 (KJV): Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forevermore, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to trust in the Lord with all my heart, lean not unto my own understanding, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You God to lead, guide, and direct my footsteps each and every day. Bless me to always keep my mind and my focus stayed on You God so that I will have and walk in perfect peace.

God encourage me. Let the favor, wisdom, knowledge, peace, understanding, protection, prosperity, and healing power of God rest in and upon my life. Consume and cushion me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God-given destiny as You use me, Lord Jesus, for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and care about. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God, You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen.

When demand peaks and starts to decline, then we know that something is going wrong all around. People are getting pink slips and food supplies are going up and worry and fear comes to our heart. Harry Truman was right when he said.

Recession is when your neighbor looses his job. Depression is when you loose yours.

We must call on the Lord on a daily basis and ask for blessing coming to our home. There were times when famine and lack of food came to Israel, when they call on the Lord, Jesus send help and blessings to them.

There were many widows in Israel in the times of Elijah the prophet when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine in the land.
Luke 4.25

So many people are loosing their jobs, loosing their homes, going hungry and cannot buy food because the hight cost of items that we need. Surely, the Lord is trying our faith. Who should we believe? Whom should we trust?

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not into thine own understanding. I all your way acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path.
Prov. 3. 5,6

Jesus wants to bless your life. Keep believing His word and trusting in Him.

Luke 4.25

Prov. 3. 5,6

Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Luke 4.25

Prov. 3. 5,6

Amen

Yeah, I used to be doing alright but I "inherited" new bills which have been pushing me backwards.{Not to mention "unexpected" expenses and "hidden costs"}.So my money situation not what it used to be either. Understand your point.

Luke 4.25

Prov. 3. 5,6

Recession is coming to all countries of the world and people are going hungry and there is no food to eat, if there are some some food around, they are so expensive and there is no money to buy them. Let us all be on our knees before Jesus and ask for blessings to come to our life.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom