When we hit rock bottom.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Most divorced people I know feel so unhappy and unfulfilled in life. Some of them remarried many times and still cannot find true happiness and joy in life. Why is this happening to me? What have I done to others so I can be so unfulfilled?

Divorce is such a tragedy in our life. A tragedy staying in an unhappy marriage full of arguing and being rejected by the person we love and care. Teaching our children the wrong things about love and how we should treat others.
Crying out tears of sadness and regret every night we go to bed. No one wants to have this kind of life. We hit rock bottom, where shall we go now?

Run to the arms of Jesus. He loves you, He cares for you, He wants your life full of purpose and find true happiness and joy.
Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling, calling for you and for me.
See all the portholes He is waiting and watching...
Watching for you and for me.
Come home, come home,
Ye, who are weary, come home.
Earnestly, tenderly Jesus is calling,
Calling for you and for me.

So, if your life hit rock bottom and do not know where to go, now you know who is waiting for you to give you peace, joy and happiness in your troubled life.
Make joy and happiness the center of your world. With Jesus help and grace you can overcome anything satan has brought to your life.

Most divorced people I know feel so unhappy and unfulfilled in life. Some of them remarried many times and still cannot find true happiness and joy in life. Why is this happening to me? What have I done to others so I can be so unfulfilled?

Divorce is such a tragedy in our life. A tragedy staying in an unhappy marriage full of arguing and being rejected by the person we love and care. Teaching our children the wrong things about love and how we should treat others.
Crying out tears of sadness and regret every night we go to bed. No one wants to have this kind of life. We hit rock bottom, where shall we go now?

Run to the arms of Jesus. He loves you, He cares for you, He wants your life full of purpose and find true happiness and joy.
Come home, come home,

So, if your life hit rock bottom and do not know where to go, now you know who is waiting for you to give you peace, joy and happiness in your troubled life.
Make joy and happiness the center of your world. With Jesus help and grace you can overcome anything satan has brought to your life.
Jesus is the rock of our salvarion.When problems surmount us we can run to the rock.One song writer penned these words" I will run to the rock that is higher than I.Another one said " On Christ the solid rock I stand all other grounds are sinking sand.When your partner of life let's you done just run to the Blessed Rock of ages.Be not dismayed God will never let you down.

Come home, come home,

I don't know if you are going through a divorce but I've gone through that a few times, court, lawyer, without lawyer with the same person. If you read my testimony maybe it's not clear but she always came back. I believe in loving the person as Christ loves me which is unconditional.

I read the book of Hosea KJV so very many times and heart broken to which I can't fully describe. Who is going to pray for them if not us? Maybe Christ loves them as much as He loves us?

In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my spouse, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we do have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves :)

What Christ gave me the last time was take no thought for your life and it has opened up Christ in my life like nothing I can describe as well but Jesus is and feels wonderful. I know of others that actually got divorced but they got back together :)

If you read the book of Hosea and you truly believe what Christ's power is over you then you know your spouse doesn't have a chance but to return to both you and Christ :)

Although divorce is a tragedy (I have been through it twice), I faced worse things this year alone! Homelessness, my mother died, and I was diagnosed with depression, PTSD, and Borderline Personality Disorder. However, God loves me as is and that's what matters the most.

I don't know if you are going through a divorce but I've gone through that a few times, court, lawyer, without lawyer with the same person. If you read my testimony maybe it's not clear but she always came back. I believe in loving the person as Christ loves me which is unconditional.

I read the book of Hosea KJV so very many times and heart broken to which I can't fully describe. Who is going to pray for them if not us? Maybe Christ loves them as much as He loves us?

In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my spouse, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we do have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves :)

What Christ gave me the last time was take no thought for your life and it has opened up Christ in my life like nothing I can describe as well but Jesus is and feels wonderful. I know of others that actually got divorced but they got back together :)

If you read the book of Hosea and you truly believe what Christ's power is over you then you know your spouse doesn't have a chance but to return to both you and Christ :)

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Come home, come home,

Jesus Christ is our comforter at all times. I pray for u and with you in Jesus name. Amen.

Come home, come home,

AMEN

Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus name, that You will become my greatest delight and Your Word my greatest treasure. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and Encourager Linda Flagg. God please forever honor this prayer request over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.

Come home, come home,

Amen. "The God on the mountain is still God in the rock bottom where our faith is shaken like a volcano." God is able to lift us out of the dark rock bottom. We must learn to hang on faith and wait for God.

Similar Requests

• Article
He is the sweetest name of all. He want us all full of peace, joy and happiness in our life. He wants us to have the best in our life and at the end of our life He will take us all home to heaven. In a world of kindnes to all. With hearts aligns with Gods heart. Understanding grows up to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Everyone who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul should call on the Lord all the time, every single day of your life, just as parents love to hear their children calling on them when trouble comes along, so God, loves to hear what His dear children want and desire from Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, He want us all full of His presence in your life so you will shine like the sun in a dark world. Away sad and lonely voices calling. Old and forgotten pain no more. My heart has found a remedy. A true joy in life. Deep inmersed in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom