• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

When tears rolls down our eyes.

Bretton

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus, full of mercy and compassion has come to your heart and He says.... I have loved you with an everlasting love.

You were forgiven from all your sins. Be thankful and grateful for deliverance comes from the Lord.
You were cleansed and purified by His Blood shed on Calvarys cross.
You were accepted and reconciled with Jesus. He really loves you and cares for you.
You were chosen from the begining of the earth to be His very own.
You and I are on our way to our heavenly reward. A crown of glory shall be given to those who are faithful to the end.

Let us all remember this. By turning our eyes on God in meditation, in prayer and in praise our soul shall be filled with the holy presence of Jesus. Joy, peace and happiness shall fill your heart . For in the presence of the Lord, there is fullness of joy.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Nyo brenda

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus, full of mercy and compassion has come to your heart and He says.... I have loved you with an everlasting love.

You were forgiven from all your sins. Be thankful and grateful for deliverance comes from the Lord.
You were cleansed and purified by His Blood shed on Calvarys cross.
You were accepted and reconciled with Jesus. He really loves you and cares for you.
You were chosen from the begining of the earth to be His very own.
You and I are on our way to our heavenly reward. A crown of glory shall be given to those who are faithful to the end.

Let us all remember this. By turning our eyes on God in meditation, in prayer and in praise our soul shall be filled with the holy presence of Jesus. Joy, peace and happiness shall fill your heart . For in the presence of the Lord, there is fullness of joy.
Amen

Inverness

Prayer Warrior
Blessed be the Lord our God for being so kind and good to everyone who comes to Him. Jesus, Your presence makes us whole. O Lord, we all need Your presence in our hearts. Without You we are nothing. Come to us and save us from all sin and evil we pray. Amen

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom