When Jesus is testing us, do not worry or have a fearful heart.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God tested all the time the prophets of old, those who love Him and trusted His word. All the apostles were tested also and they found themselves faultless in His sight. David was so in love of God and he wanted God to test him in any possible. He said......

Test me o Lord and try me, examine my heart and my mind, for I was always being mindful of Your unfailing love and I have walked in Thy love.
Psalm 26.2,3

Obedience to His word seems to always be a key part of Gods testing. He give us things to do and say which makes no sense to us and are not particularly appealing, although they are good for us. Then, He watches our response to see if we are faithful and true to Him. Faithfful Job said something we should say when we are going through a hard time.

Though He slay me, yet I will trust Him. But I will maintain mine own ways before Him.
Job 13.15

Being tested by the Lord is a natural part of being human in complete obedience to His word. So, it is no surprise that being tested is a biblical design pattern.

Jonah was tested inside the belly of whale.
Jeremiah the prophet was thrown in a cistern.
Paul the apostle became blind.
Those who love God.
Will be tested by His hand.
Believe and trust Him.
All the time praise His name.
As it hurts.
It healing may come.
No one will be able to take.
All those blessings that follow.

Faithful Job received wonderful blessings coming from God Himself.

Then God blessed the work of Jobs hands and his possesions have increased in the land.
Job 42, 7,17

Amen. Jesus alone can deliver us from all kinds of torments we are going through as tests of our faithfulness to God almighty. Jesus delivered me from Covid, from cancer, from my broken bones from a car accident. Jesus is wonderful when we believe, trust and wait for Him. Day and night we must call on His name and be delivered from distress, depression, stress and agony in this world. Peace and joy comes from the Lord alone. Praise His name. Amen

God tested all the time the prophets of old, those who love Him and trusted His word. All the apostles were tested also and they found themselves faultless in His sight. David was so in love of God and he wanted God to test him in any possible. He said......

Test me o Lord and try me, examine my heart and my mind, for I was always being mindful of Your unfailing love and I have walked in Thy love.
Psalm 26.2,3

Obedience to His word seems to always be a key part of Gods testing. He give us things to do and say which makes no sense to us and are not particularly appealing, although they are good for us. Then, He watches our response to see if we are faithful and true to Him. Faithfful Job said something we should say when we are going through a hard time.

Though He slay me, yet I will trust Him. But I will maintain mine own ways before Him.
Job 13.15

Being tested by the Lord is a natural part of being human in complete obedience to His word. So, it is no surprise that being tested is a biblical design pattern.

Jonah was tested inside the belly of whale.
Jeremiah the prophet was thrown in a cistern.
Paul the apostle became blind.
Those who love God.
Will be tested by His hand.
Believe and trust Him.
All the time praise His name.
As it hurts.
It healing may come.
No one will be able to take.
All those blessings that follow.

Faithful Job received wonderful blessings coming from God Himself.

Then God blessed the work of Jobs hands and his possesions have increased in the land.
Job 42, 7,17
The Lord is gracious and merciful, He is great in kindness and good to all, the Lord is righteous in all His ways, so we bless the Lord and give Him praise all the days of our life. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I would like to say that spiritual growth is not about suppressing who you are but discovering your true identity in Christ. Sometimes, I find myself studying the Word of God. It said: Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom