When It Rain It Pours

  • Thread starter Thread starter smileypoo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileypoo

Guest
well family it's me again requesting more prayer. i worked for two weeks to get the money to get my car back and when i view my check it's ###.00 short and they said that it would be two weeks before i can get the money. i can't wait two weeks that gave me a deadline and if i don't have the money by 5:00 friday i won't be getting my car back. i know this is not of God these people i work for just are evil people please pray for me that something will give. i have to have transportation. i am so tired of struggling when are things going to get better for me. i am almost at the point of giving up. please pray for me. you all are really the only family i have.
 
Lord first and foremost touch her spirit and let her realize that there is no where else to go without You...let her imagine what this trial would be without You even though it seems difficult keeping in mind that You are with her in all this...let her realize that You are the only hope she has...without you it would be 10 times worse in her mind and heart...help her to anchor onto Your spirit and to continue to believe no matter what the situation or circumstance..Lord we lift up holy hands in humbleness and ask that You speak to this situation and place favor on her bosses' hearts...let her ask for an advance in her pay and open the door in their hearts that they will give it to her in Jesus name...
 
Lord Jesus, please fill the necessities for your child. Lord, please perform a miracle much needed.

The Lord is our refuge & strength, an ever-present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I have no idea what's going on the devil is trying to be busy in my life. I rebuke him. Started at work seeing a snake in the building, to guest complaining about everything, to coming home to a flooded house. I want to cry but I will not. Fix it please Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
440
Oh father the place I was hoping they would prescribe the pills I need to stay alive told me no I flat out told the Dr I guess I'll just wait to die then the Dr acted like I still have a thyroid and I told her I don't have a thyroid anymore. I need them to stay alive I was told only if when my...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom