When feeling down and in the dumps...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

That is one reason we should be on our knees in prayer and asking Jesus to deliver us from satans tricks to our spiritual life. He will discourage you and tell your past sins and make you feel down and out. Just call on the Lord and cast him out of your life, in the name of the Lord Jesus there is power beyond belief.

Tossing and turning in the middle of the night.
Unable to sleep well.
Worry so much about tomorrow.
What terrible things will happen.
Feeling distant from reality.
Frustration is building deep inside.
We cant take it anymore.
Then a still small voice came along.
I was surprise to hear.

This was a sound of a low whisper, a gentle talk to me, the sound of heavenly voice coming down to my ears.

Fear not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strenghten thee, I will help thee.
Isa. 41.10

My soul rejoiced in the Lord. I was delivered, I was helped by the hand of the Lord.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
That is one reason we should be on our knees in prayer and asking Jesus to deliver us from satans tricks to our spiritual life. He will discourage you and tell your past sins and make you feel down and out. Just call on the Lord and cast him out of your life, in the name of the Lord Jesus there is power beyond belief.

Tossing and turning in the middle of the night.
Unable to sleep well.
Worry so much about tomorrow.
What terrible things will happen.
Feeling distant from reality.
Frustration is building deep inside.
We cant take it anymore.
Then a still small voice came along.
I was surprise to hear.

This was a sound of a low whisper, a gentle talk to me, the sound of heavenly voice coming down to my ears.

Fear not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strenghten thee, I will help thee.
Isa. 41.10

My soul rejoiced in the Lord. I was delivered, I was helped by the hand of the Lord.
For sure, Jesus can speak to anyone who is open to hear His voice. Comfort, mercy and care comes from His heart. O Jesus, what a wonder You are, You are so gentle, so pure and so kind, You shine like a bright morning star, Jesus, what a wonder You are. Beautiful song to sing to Jesus.

Similar Requests

• Article
🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 live, breathe, work, operate, and rest in me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God let Your Holy Word live, breathe, dwell, work, and operate in each of us. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Satan want us all defeated and tired of everything in life, but Jesus want us all alive and well to serve, to love and to praise His holy name wherever we are. For You are great, You do miracles so great, there no one else like You... and we love You with all our heart, mind and soul today and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
His mercy fills this place where everyone gathers together to sing praises to God almighty. To intecede for others and to believe with all our heart that answers will come down from heaven. he breaks the chains of guilt and sin, He make us free to glorify His holy name. From the bottom of our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom