What To Do When No One Cares

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Welcome to the latest highlights of activity at PrayerRequest.com. We hope you are being ministered to as a member of the site. Be sure to visit the site many times throughout the day, every day, to post your prayer requests; reply to the prayer requests of others; read member blog entries; and enjoy fellowship as well as many other activities.

Heavenly Father, I pray to you that you will help those

Saraha Yesterday at 12:20 AM

Heavenly Father, I pray to you that you will help those who are having sleepless nights to sleep better. I sometimes have problems sleeping to. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I trust you Jesus

11 comments

Heavenly Father, I pray to you that you will help those

Saraha Sunday at 11:45 PM

Heavenly Father, I pray to you that you will help those who are having sleepless nights to sleep better. I sometimes have problems sleeping to. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I trust you Jesus

9 comments

Please pray for the homeless the sick the old the poor

Kath777 Monday at 08:46 PM

Please pray for the homeless the sick the old the poor please pray from them they really need our prayers please pray for all those in financial aid in the whole world thank you all God bless

8 comments

Prayers for my husband who has congestive heart failure

Stella Sunday at 11:40 PM

Prayers for my husband who has congestive heart failure and pneumonia.
He had open heart triple bypass surgery

8 comments

My husband is down with very high cold

Divya04 6 hours ago

My husband is down with very high cold and cough and he is very sick due to that. Please pray for him. Praise the Lord.

8 comments

having a hard time tonight Lord with all the health

tina1 5 hours ago

having a hard time tonight Lord with all the health issues in my family :( please lift them I don't even know who to pray for first Lord please don't let there be any further decline in my husband's breathing tests on thurs the last ones in the fall last year dropped some points and 2 drops in a row will be a concerning finding please Lord let us no longer worry about regression or relapse please …

8 comments

lady

WingsofaDove Monday at 05:12 PM

Lady is being physically abused by fiance.Help her see she deserves better and call off marriage.

7 comments

my sister inlaw died. pray for God to strengthen us

Esther Mufumbi Monday at 07:56 PM

my sister inlaw died. pray for God to strengthen us as a family especially my brother Paul.

7 comments

Dear God help me to know if i need to change of collage,

mel rose Monday at 08:20 PM

Dear God help me to know if i need to change of collage, i feel stress about the classes about going to a new place. Help me to make a good decision. Help me find a place where i can feel at peace. The money situation is very important to me and i need your help. Be you the one that decide what is best for me.

7 comments

My mummy is suffering from very bad

Jims Sunday at 08:04 PM

My mummy is suffering from very bad cough n admitted from last 15days,pl pray she get well n come out of hospital safe n can go to her home

7 comments

Lord please be with my husband at his drs appt and

tina1 Sunday at 09:26 PM

Lord please be with my husband at his drs appt and breathing tests this week Feb1 please give him miracle healing and improvements and a good report let him declare the works of the Lord forgive him of any sins that may be blocking his healing thank You Lord in Jesus Name amen

7 comments

My request is to... My son run away from home since

Mwari Wa Wakinoro Sunday at 10:45 PM

My request is to... My son run away from home since last week on Tuesday. Am requesting a special prayer for me. I need him to come back home.

7 comments

I pray for protection for my three

Michelle Moreno Monday at 10:50 PM

I pray for protection for my three children, myself and family and deliverance from rejection, trauma, poverty and injustice in the name if Jesus. I pray for deliverance and victory from all demonic oppression and spiritual warfare in the name if Jesus. Father forgive me of broken promises and sin and rescue us today in Jesus's name. I renounce all actions, words and thoughts that I have in commo…

7 comments

I am working as a teacher,today in school there is

P.Rebecca 4 hours ago

I am working as a teacher,today in school there is a small issue plz pray God should help me to come out of it,must find His favour.

7 comments

Please pray for my elderly parent's health, and that

Stitcher Yesterday at 04:06 AM

Please pray for my elderly parent's health, and that they can get badly needed home repairs. Let the man who was coming to look at the tree on the roof to please remove it tomorrow.
Also please pray for multiple family members who need jobs, that God will guide them and they will be given favor. Thank you for praying.

7 comments

Blog Entries

Does It Seem That God Does Not Always Answer Our Prayers?

Rick1 Monday at 12:23 AM

My heart hurts when I see the prayers of the faithful to God, not answered.  The ones we love whose needs are great. Or, has He answered them? I have been moved, by my own questions, as to what and how we should go before God with our petitions, our needs and wants, in prayer. There is so much scripture on God answering all of our prayers. But we seem to pick just the scriptures that seem to te…

32 comments

Thrirsty for Gods presence.

Roderickk Sunday at 09:52 PM

Times of barreness comes around.  Lack prayer, loss of desire to read Gods word, feeling tired all the time, too much trouble to continue.

Call on the Lord who is worthy to save us.

This are times to test our faith in God.

Whom should we go when we are all alone in this world?

What should we do when no one cares?

Where our help comes from?

As a deer pants for the …

1 comments

By their fruits you will know them

Steven Bobb Monday at 01:33 AM

When people in the world have a lifestyle of willful, persistent sin, it doesn't surprise us because they're in spiritual darkness, they "don't know any better."{"Father forgive them because they know not what they do."}But something I had to speak on is those who go around claiming Christianity,yet willfully persist in sins they know the Bible forbids.A few examples, Dolly Parton.First, she has…

0 comments

Healing Tones

WingsofaDove January 18

1 comments

Charles Spurgeon Sermons - 434 Videos Playlist

pradmin January 21

Contains 434 videos. Charles Spurgeon Sermon Playlist Charles Spurgeon (June 19, 1834 January 31, 1892) was a British Reformed Baptist preacher who remains highly influential among Christians…

1 comments

Alone With Him Piano Music

WingsofaDove January 18

0 comments

2 Samuel 5:24 - Morning Devotional for Jan. 30th

Articles 21 hours ago

"When thou hearest the sound of a going in the tops of the mulberry trees, then thou shalt bestir thyself."
—2 Samuel 5:24
Morning Thought
The members of Christ's Church should be very prayerful, always seeking the unction of the Holy One to rest upon their hearts, that the kingdom of Christ may co…

1 comments

Genesis 8:11 - Evening Devotional for Jan. 29th

Articles Monday at 08:00 AM

"The dove came in to him in the evening."
—Genesis 8:11
Evening Thought
Blessed be the Lord for another day of mercy, even though I am now weary with its toils. Unto the preserver of men lift I my song of gratitude. The dove found no rest out of the ark, and therefore returned to it; and my soul ha…

1 comments

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit

Articles 21 hours ago

[Jesus said,] "Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin." He said this because [the teachers of the law] were saying, "He has an impure spirit."
—Mar…

1 comments

Come and join us at PrayerRequest.com where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Let this be your your prayer home. You may be facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Be sure to visit often to post your prayer requests and pray for the requests of others at PrayerRequest.com.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom