What To Do When I Know Who The Thief Is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeff2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff2

Guest
My God, my apartment was broken into a couple of weeks ago. A lot of valuable items were stolen. One of my neighbors saw the individuals actually do it, and he pointed them out to me. I've been trying to do the right thing and let the police handle the situation, but they are not doing anything. Today as I was leaving for work, I saw one of the guys wearing my clothes. Again, trying to do the right thing, I notified the police. They told me, because I didn't name the clothing on the initial police report, they couldn't do anything. I tried to explain to them that I didn't notice the item in question until days later. Please, I really need some help with this situation, I don't want to get myself in any trouble.
 
Pray for you enemies. God tells us to do this because it demonstrates our obedience of his command to forgive.
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray and ask God what to do when I am tested like Job like this during this season in terms of job finding.
Replies
7
Views
140
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
336
  • Article Article
The discovery of an affair is a pivotal moment in a marriage. It’s marked by a complex mix of emotions and questions. While every couple’s situation is unique, there are common ways in which one spouse finds out about an affair. And each brings its own set of challenges.. This article looks...
Replies
0
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom