What should we do when we retire?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ask the Lord to lead your life after everything is done here on earth. He is the best leader and guide we have on earth.

1. Let go of your worry about the future and where you are gona end up when your time on earth is done.
2. Let God handle all your hurt and loneliness.
3. When your children get married and leave you all alone, call on the Lord, He is the best company we can have.
4. Let God heal you and take away all fear that comes to you.
5. Let God sustain you when you are weak and cannot get up.
6. Just close your eyes and thank God from the bottom of your heart. All the blessings and all the opportunies you had came from Him.
7. Start looking unto Jesus to lead and to guide your steps that will end up in heaven.

Let us all stand in awe of the Lord who brings to all of us blessings upon blessings. Be thankful for what He has done so far.

We are aging sooner than we think. Our years on earth will be over sooner or later. No one wants to think about this, but it is coming, it will be here soon. Give your life to the Lord. Our existence is in His hand. Rember what David said when he thought about his old age. Cast me not off in my old age, forsake me not when my strenght faileth. Psalm 71.9

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Prayer Focus—Keep Keeping On In God When We Retire!

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name help me to keep on keeping on in Christ Jesus. God bless and strengthen me to keep my focus on You at all times. Bless me to keep on praying, reading and meditating upon Your Word, believing in, trusting, and standing firm on Your promises. Bless me to keep on walking by faith and not by sight. Bless me to keep on thanking, praising, and worshiping You in Spirit and in Truth daily. Bless me to keep on fasting as You lead me. God bless me to keep on doing what is right in Your eyesight. God help me to keep on keeping on in Christ Jesus, realizing that You are always in control, You love me, You are with me, I am never alone. I have the victory in Christ Jesus. God forever honor this prayer over my life and the life of the writer of this prayer. Bless each of us to keep on keeping on in Christ Jesus. Thank You God!

Prayer Changes Things: https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2019/05/prayer-changes-things.html

For serving/working for the Lord thére is no retirement till we leave or Jesus comes again. So lets keep it up.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven. A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white. B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body. C. When weakness and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come. When Jesus touches our heart. Healing comes along. His touch is an eternal touch. Full of blessings and help. There is nothing lacking anymore. His touch is final and a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom