What should be the deepest desire of our heart?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To live for Him alone and to give God all the honor, all the praise and all the glory for saving our souls and showing the way to reach heaven. But people of the world see those things that will last a short period of time, the need for meaning in their life and happiness that do not last forever. But Jesus said.

Rejoice in the Lord always, I say, rejoice.

So, let us all desire the best for Gods glory and honor while we live a short years on earth. Then in heaven above will shall constantly praise, honor and glorify the Lord.

Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let us all live for the glory of God the Father, so when we get to heaven Jesus will be so happy to see us coming in and when the Book of Life is opened, our name will be written down there and we shall forever reign with Jesus in glory. All glory, all honor and praise shall be unto the Lord our God now and forever more. Amen
Amen~praying with and for you in Jesus'name, God bless you

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise and all the honor because He is ready to teach us eternal truths that cometh out from His heart. A heavenly voice coming down to us and tell us the way in which to go and to walk in it till we reach our wonderful home in glory. Teach us o...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Choose loving Jesus more than ever before. Choose to love the lost. Choose to kindness over unkind heart. Choose to forgive others. Choose not ever hate anyone. Choose listening to Jesus. Choose wisdom from heaven. Choose to follow the Lord. He is waiting for you and for me. The gates of heaven...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom