Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is the day of sadness and mourning before the Lord. It tell all of us the death of our dear Lord and all His sufferings here on earth. This terrible Friday has been called Good Friday because it led to the resurrection of Jesus and His victory over death and sin.

There would not have been no transformation
Nothing to care of on earth.
No means to salvation of our lost souls.
Without this sacrifice.
We would be doomed to hells burning fire.
So, let us all bow down before the Lord.
Thank Him, praise Him, adore His holy name.
From my heart and thought,
This really touches my heart.
On Good Friday.

The Son of God was flogged, ordered to carry a heavy cross on which He would be crucified and put to death. Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do. Jesus told His Father on the cross. Three days on a cold tomb and He will rise up from the death triumphant and glorious to live forever more in heaven above.

Crown Him the Lord of love.
Behold His hands and side.
Rich wounds, yet visible above.
In beauty glorified.
No angel in the sky.
Can fully bear that sight.
But dowward bends his wandering eyes.
At mysteries so brigh.

But He was wounded for our transgresions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed.
Isa. 55.5

I cried on Good Friday. Just reading what Jesus went through, my heart aches and just pray and thank God for sending Jesus to earth to save us from sin and evil. The devil shakes and stays away when we name Jesus. No temptation or trouble will come to us when we are living in the holy presence of Jesus.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, acknowledging your greatness and thanking you for the blessings in my, Ina-Marie and Elmarie’s lives. I am grateful for the gift of life, good health, shelter, and provision. You are the Almighty God, the creator of the universe, and...
Replies
Views
Father God please continue to guard my son. May he sleep peacefully through morning and that Satan and his demons will leave him alone… so far so good Father God thank you please keep protecting him. Please pour out your Holy Spirit on him as he sleep so that when he wakes up he will long for...
Replies
Views
Father, I lift up my husband to you. I know I have no control over what he is choosing to do right now. But I do know you are in control. I pray that I can continue to trust in You and know that you will not stop until it is good. Please open his eyes and his heart to you Father. I pray he would...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Now there was a good and righteous man named Joseph. He was a member of the Jewish high council, but he had not agreed with the decision and actions of the other religious leaders. He was from the town of Arimathea in Judea, and he was waiting for the Kingdom of God to come. He went to Pilate...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Savior and Lord of all of us, He agonized on the cross for six hours for us, as a Lamb of God sacrificed on the cross. During His last tree hours of suffering, from noon to 3 p.m. darnkess fall on the earth. Matthew and Mark wrote it down what they saw and heard. My God, my God why hast...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom