Our worth is not in the things we do or are doing. For everything done under the earth shall pass away, but those things that are done for Jesus shall stand forever. Our worth lies in our belief and obedience of God's word. Obey My word says the Lord. Thy word, O Lord, is a light unto the path.... When we go to our limits in life we shall find that the rainbow we were following has an end to everything. What we have done for Jesus so far? Is He happy with what we have accomplished for His glory? Our strength cometh from Him. We are weak and sometimes we cannot walk with Him. When you call on His name, strength and might enter in our whole being and we are ready to continue to the straight and narrow that leads to glory.

The sacrifice on the cross no one did it before. The Lamb of God coming to us and giving Himself for me and for you. My worth means nothing without Jesus. He is the sustaining life of our existence. My Jesus I love Thee. I know Thou art mine. I will forever honor Your name. I will forever follow You all the way to heaven. Amen
 
Our worth is not in the things we do or are doing. For everything done under the earth shall pass away, but those things that are done for Jesus shall stand forever.
Our worth lies in our belief and obedience of God's word. Obey My word says the Lord. Thy word o Lord is a light unto path....
When we go to our limits in life we shall find that the rainbow we were following has an end to everything. What we have done for Jesus so far?
Is He happy with what we have accomplish for His glory?
Our strength cometh from Him. We are weak and sometimes we cannot walk with Him.
When you call on His name, strength and mighty enters in our whole being and we are ready to continue to straight and narrow that leads to glory.

The sacrifice on the cross no one did it before.
The Lamb of God coming to us and giving Himself for me and for you.
My worth means nothing without Jesus.
He is the sustaining life of our existence.
My Jesus I love Thee.
I know Thou art mine.
I will forever honor Your name.
I will forever follow You all the way to heaven.
Amen
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
195
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 115:8 : Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them. A Prayer Based on Psalm 115:8: Our prayer: "Lord God, You alone are the true God, living and reigning in heaven. Search our heart and reveal to us...
Replies
8
Views
33
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 132:5 : till I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob." A Prayer Based on Psalm 132:15: Heavenly Father,Thank You for Your promise to watch over Your people and provide for our needs. Your word says that...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom