What is my calling in life? Please ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
What is my calling in life? Please show me. Do You think we should farm for a living? I am so grateful for Your blessings. Please forgive me of my sins. I trust God (You) will make it all right. I would love to work with animals and babies. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude for Your abundant blessings. Lord, we lift up ###, seeking Your divine guidance and wisdom. Your Word says in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We trust in Your perfect plan for this life.

Father, ### is seeking clarity about their calling in life. We ask that You reveal Your purpose and direction. Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds us to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Help ### to trust You fully and to acknowledge You in all decisions.

Lord, there is a desire to work with animals and babies, and to possibly farm for a living. We ask for Your guidance in these aspirations. Psalm 37:4 says, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." May ### find delight in You and see Your hand guiding these desires.

We also ask for forgiveness of sins, knowing that 1 John 1:9 assures us, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Thank You for Your mercy and grace.

Father, we trust that You will make everything right in due time. Strengthen this faith and provide peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:7.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I HAVE GREATLYYYYYY I ACCEPTED MY CALLING IM THE TORTOISE 🐢 I WILL FINISH THE RACE SLOW AND STEADY THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT I OWNED A TURTLE 🐢 ON THE STREETS MAKING SENSE NOWWWW..I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN THE WILD AND PRAYED IT WAS SAFE..NOW MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE YADA YADA I SPEAK...
Replies
9
Views
129
Father, in Jesus’ name, thank You for my calling, gifts, profession, opportunities, and the people You allow me to serve. Sustain me and grant me excellence in all I do. Give me wisdom, discipline, integrity, compassion, and strength to serve faithfully. **“Whatever you do, work at it with all...
Replies
6
Views
117
Hey guys❤️ i hope all is good with your walk in Christ. I have trouble with finding my purpose and my call i would like prayers if possible for me to discern what is best and what is the will of the Lord❤️ also, for my health to be better since i am severely affected by OCD. I am praying a lot...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom