What Happens When An Affair Ends Abruptly?

Join us in celebrating a woman who ended her affair: “I don’t want praise or congratulations. I just want to share.

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been carrying more than I ever talk about. I learned how to keep going even when I didn't feel okay, because stopping felt like falling apart. I don't shout about my struggles, but they've shaped me in quiet ways. I'm still here, and that wasn't an accident.
Replies
5
Views
205
In Christian theology, particularly within Catholicism, the concept of the "Three Days" refers to the period between Good Friday and Easter Sunday, during which Jesus Christ was crucified, buried, and then resurrected. This period is significant for several reasons: 1. **Descent into Hell**...
Replies
7
Views
248
I used to think being strong meant never slowing down. Now I know it also means knowing when to rest and breathe. I don’t need to prove anything anymore. I’m allowed to take care of myself without guilt.
Replies
5
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom