What happens to memories of defeats in this life in Heaven?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"We read in Revelation,about the New Heaven and Earth,"and the former things will not come to mind",also, "God will wipe every tear from their eyes". But to me, as many times as I'v e been on the heavy end of things going the opposite of my preferences,defeats, even downright troublesome situations,troublesome people I have dealt with,not only not getting the things I want but getting a heaping helping of things I DON'T WANT to happen---and I'm not an ostrich, I admit it,not like most who try to "cover it up"--and having a whole lifetime of this sort of thing--I have a hard time with these pastors who say things like,"after 1 minute in Heaven, you'll forget all the problems you had on Earth."But let's say I live to be 90{or the Rapture occurs at that time} I don't know if those who say that's just their statement,I don't see where the Bible stresses a time limit to "forget your Earthly problems." Also, each person is different, some aren't as sensitive to being victimized by negative things as others, how would it take the exact same amount of time for everyone?Revelation says, 'God Himself will WIPE OUT all tears from their eyes--you have to have tears in your eyes in order for them to be wiped out.The "erasing your memory" theory,there have been Christians who died, were resurrected, then said they saw Christian loved ones who went before them in Heaven.If God "erases our memories" in Heaven,how would we recognize our loved ones, who we knew from Earth? What I think is that it's a more gradual thing,that as we go on in Heaven, we get used to that existence,then we don't focus on the bad times on Earth--not "one minute later"like most pastors crow. Also,forgetting in Heaven about the bad times on Earth,isn't the same as they never happened. Even after a billion years in Heaven,God doesn't change history--it's still "on the record" that we got screwed at times while here.

No body is an ostrich, we do not hide our heads on the sand but look strait to the problems and the trials that come to all of us. But we can run, we can scape from sin and evil. Tell the tempter to stay way from me in Jesus name. Our memories of defeat on earth will be erased forever. Jesus blood cleanseth us from all sin and He took all our past sins and mistakes on His body and now we are free and ready to see Him face to face. Do not let satan tell you. You are screwed. Your are not. Jesus cleanseth us from all sin. Steven Bobb, remember that God has chosen you and me to be His very own. He loved us with an everlasting love and care for us. He wil never ever reject you nor ignore you. Jesus will let you see all your loved ones who went before us to heaven and we shall rejoice with them and praise God for being so good and wonderful to all of us.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me. Go and sin no more. I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven. Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom