It's still here, just not in the chat format which stopped working correctly. The first reply you see, and have seen, from Articles in a thread is also from this same 'Virtual Prayer Partner'. Post your request in a new thread for a response.
Life in where is ### I would like to know if she is ok please.🙏 Greatly appreciated life in My wedding Air with ### is healed as in we have our God movements taste buds ### eat breakfast sandwiches at the same time in the morning connections healed I think I should get a really cute either...
Some people didn't come today, so i pray that they are alright.
2 of the local police officers came, so i pray that God encounters them both in a way that is so clear that it's not a coincidence.
Somehow the conversation got to "sacrificing to the bbq gods" or something like that, was I...
Summary (due to privacy): Virtual prayer requests for healing, guidance, and support for various individuals and situations. Requests include prayers for health, peace, and spiritual growth.