What happened to the virtual prayer partner?

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in where is ### I would like to know if she is ok please.🙏 Greatly appreciated life in My wedding Air with ### is healed as in we have our God movements taste buds ### eat breakfast sandwiches at the same time in the morning connections healed I think I should get a really cute either...
Replies
11
Views
182
Some people didn't come today, so i pray that they are alright. 2 of the local police officers came, so i pray that God encounters them both in a way that is so clear that it's not a coincidence. Somehow the conversation got to "sacrificing to the bbq gods" or something like that, was I...
Replies
11
Views
195
Summary (due to privacy): Virtual prayer requests for healing, guidance, and support for various individuals and situations. Requests include prayers for health, peace, and spiritual growth.
Replies
4
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,180
Messages
16,796,911
Members
649,729
Latest member
Snoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom