What Do You Need?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ecclesiastes 3:1: To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Isaiah 40:1: “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!” Says your God.

I was watching the news. The anchorman asked one of the doctors in the state of New York, “What do you need?” The doctor answered, “We need prayer.”

Let Us Pray: God we ask You in Jesus’ name HELP each and every person that is dealing with the Coronavirus Epidemic (especially the sick). Protect, strengthen, heal, and encourage Your people Lord Jesus. Give them Hope and Peace. Let them feel Your Love and Presence (even when they are looking in the face of death or facing death). Comfort Your people Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it.

Please continue to pray and intercede as the Lord leads you for the sick, all the medical staff and employees that are working in those hospitals (including Administration and Custodians).

Make the time to read Isaiah chapter 40 (it is only 10 verses).

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Last edited:
Ecclesiastes 3:1: To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Isaiah 40:1: “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!” Says your God.

I was watching the news. The anchorman asked one of the doctors in the state of New York, “What do you need?” The doctor answered, “We need prayer.”

Let Us Pray: God we ask You in Jesus’ name HELP each and every person that is dealing with the Coronavirus Epidemic (especially the sick). Protect, strengthen, heal, and encourage Your people Lord Jesus. Give them Hope and Peace. Let them feel Your Love and Presence (even when they are looking in the face of death or facing death). Comfort Your people Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it.

Please continue to pray and intercede as the Lord leads you for the sick, all the medical staff and employees that are working in those hospitals (including Administration and Custodians).

Make the time to read Isaiah chapter 40 (it is only 10 verses).

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Amen

"I see a plague coming on the world, and the bars, churches and government will shut down. The plague will hit New York City and shake it like it has never been shaken. The plague is going to force prayerless believers into radical prayer and into their Bibles, and repentance will be the cry from the man of God in the pulpit. And out of it will come a third Great Awakening that will sweep America and the world."
-David Wilkerson in 1986

Praying this will all be over soon. Every night on the news its so sad to hear the number as they continue to rise. Its so sad to hear of people dying alone. I am praying for those in New York and every one who has this awful virus. God bless

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. [Lamentations 2:14a] My people are defiled by prostituting themselves with other gods! [Hosea 6:10(b)] God refers to those other gods, whose instructions people opt to follow, instead of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Call to Repentance ¹About this time Jesus was informed that Pilate had murdered some people from Galilee as they were offering sacrifices at the Temple. ²“Do you think those Galileans were worse sinners than all the other people from Galilee?” Jesus asked. “Is that why they suffered? ³Not at...
Replies
Views
  • Article
By this time it was about noon, and darkness fell across the whole land until three o'clock. The light from the sun was gone. And suddenly, the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn down the middle. Then Jesus shouted, "Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!" And with those words...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have a friend who hates the word “sexy.” It has a negative connotation for her, while I’m eager to embrace the word when my husband uses it to refer to moi. Our histories and perspectives aren’t the same, and that’s okay. I’ve learned to adjust my word choice when I’m in conversation with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom